Hainan Airlines Fleet Boeing 737-800 Details and Pictures. There’s 132 Boeing 737-800 that flies with Hainan Airlines livery.
As a workhorse for the Hainan Airlines, Boeing 737-800 is the perfect airliner for domestic and short-haul flights within China.
For your next Hainan Airlines Boeing 737-800 flight, use this seating chart to get the most comfortable seats, legroom, and recline on.
Hainan Airlines Fleet Boeing 737-800 Cabin Interior Class Configuration and Seats Layout
The Boeing 737-800 operated by Hainan Airlines typically accommodates around 167 to 189 passengers, depending on the specific seating arrangement.
Hainan Airlines did not offer a traditional business class cabin on their Boeing 737-800 aircraft.
Instead, they typically had a two-class configuration, consisting of an economy class cabin and an economy class with extra legroom, which they referred to as “Economy Plus” or “Premium Economy” cabin.
The seating in the “Economy Plus” cabin offered more legroom and enhanced services compared to the standard economy class but did not have a separate business class cabin with lie-flat seats or premium amenities.
The majority of the seats on the Boeing 737-800 are typically in the economy class cabin.
The number of economy class seats can vary but is usually in the range of 150 to 172 seats.
Economy class seats on Hainan Airlines’ Boeing 737-800 aircraft offer standard comfort for passengers traveling in the main cabin.
Economy Plus / Premium Economy
- Seat Pitch: Seats in the Economy Plus cabin typically have more legroom compared to standard Economy Class seats, often with a seat pitch of around 34 to 36 inches, depending on the aircraft and configuration.
- Seat Selection: Passengers in Economy Plus usually have the option to select seats with extra legroom during booking or at check-in.
- In-Flight Entertainment: Depending on the aircraft, you may have access to in-flight entertainment, including personal screens or shared screens showing a selection of movies, TV shows, music, and games.
- Amenities: Passengers in Economy Plus may receive additional amenities such as welcome drinks, upgraded meal options, and enhanced service.
- Priority Boarding: In some cases, passengers in Economy Plus may receive priority boarding privileges.
- Seating: Economy Class seats on the Boeing 737-800 are usually arranged in a 3-3 configuration, with three seats on each side of the aisle.
- Seat Pitch: The seat pitch (the distance between seats) in Economy Class varies but is typically around 30 to 32 inches, which is standard for many airlines.
- Seat Features: Seats typically come with standard amenities such as adjustable headrests, tray tables, and seatback pockets for storing personal items.
- In-Flight Entertainment: Some Hainan Airlines Boeing 737-800s may offer in-flight entertainment screens at each seat, providing a selection of movies, TV shows, music, and games. However, not all aircraft in the fleet may have this feature.
- Meals and Beverages: Hainan Airlines typically provides complimentary meals and non-alcoholic beverages to passengers in Economy Class. The quality and variety of meals may vary depending on the route and flight duration.
- Wi-Fi: Some Boeing 737-800s in the Hainan Airlines fleet may offer onboard Wi-Fi for a fee, allowing passengers to stay connected during the flight.
Seat Map and Seating Chart Boeing 737-800 Hainan Airlines
Narrow-body aircraft Boeing 737-800 Hainan Airlines has Economy Plus (Premium Economy) and Economy class configuration with total capacity 164 seats.
Use airplane seat map to find which ones are more comfortable and which ones should be avoided.
Boeing 737-800 Hainan Airlines Aircraft Fleet Inflight Amenities and On-Board Services Information
- Audio. Hainan Airlines offers a wide variety of musical selections.
- Video. Overhead TVs are located throughout the aircraft.
- Food. Hainan Airlines serves complimentary meals, alcoholic beverages, and soft drinks. More Information
Boeing 737-800 Hainan Airlines Aircraft Fleet Data and Registration Number
|B-1101||Boeing 737-800||Jun 2018|
|B-1102||Boeing 737-800||Jun 2018|
|B-1103||Boeing 737-800||Apr 2018|
|B-1130||Boeing 737-800||Jul 2018|
|B-1131||Boeing 737-800||Aug 2018|
|B-1141||Boeing 737-800||Sep 2018|
|B-1213||Boeing 737-800||Feb 2018|
|B-1215||Boeing 737-800||Mar 2018|
|B-1346||Boeing 737-800||Nov 2017|
|B-1347||Boeing 737-800||Nov 2017|
|B-1372||Boeing 737-800||Dec 2017|
|B-1373||Boeing 737-800||Dec 2017|
|B-1375||Boeing 737-800||Dec 2017|
|B-1386||Boeing 737-800||Jan 2018|
|B-1487||Boeing 737-800||Jul 2017|
|B-1488||Boeing 737-800||Jul 2017|
|B-1489||Boeing 737-800||Jul 2017|
|B-1490||Boeing 737-800||Aug 2017|
|B-1491||Boeing 737-800||Aug 2017|
|B-1492||Boeing 737-800||Aug 2017|
|B-1493||Boeing 737-800||Aug 2017|
|B-1495||Boeing 737-800||Sep 2017|
|B-1496||Boeing 737-800||Sep 2017|
|B-1497||Boeing 737-800||Oct 2017|
|B-1498||Boeing 737-800||Oct 2017|
|B-1501||Boeing 737-800||Jun 2015|
|B-1502||Boeing 737-800||Jun 2015|
|B-1503||Boeing 737-800||Jun 2015|
|B-1505||Boeing 737-800||Jun 2015|
|B-1538||Boeing 737-800||Sep 2016|
|B-1541||Boeing 737-800||Oct 2016|
|B-1542||Boeing 737-800||Nov 2016|
|B-1548||Boeing 737-800||Dec 2016|
|B-1549||Boeing 737-800||Dec 2016|
|B-1725||Boeing 737-800||Nov 2014|
|B-1726||Boeing 737-800||Nov 2014|
|B-1727||Boeing 737-800||Oct 2014|
|B-1728||Boeing 737-800||Dec 2014|
|B-1729||Boeing 737-800||Nov 2014|
|B-1733||Boeing 737-800||Oct 2014|
|B-1735||Boeing 737-800||Sep 2014|
|B-1783||Boeing 737-800||Jan 2015|
|B-1785||Boeing 737-800||Jan 2015|
|B-1786||Boeing 737-800||Feb 2015|
|B-1787||Boeing 737-800||Feb 2015|
|B-1793||Boeing 737-800||Apr 2015|
|B-1795||Boeing 737-800||Mar 2015|
|B-1796||Boeing 737-800||Mar 2015|
|B-1797||Boeing 737-800||Apr 2015|
|B-1799||Boeing 737-800||Jun 2015|
|B-1927||Boeing 737-800||Jan 2014|
|B-1928||Boeing 737-800||Feb 2014|
|B-1929||Boeing 737-800||Mar 2014|
|B-1995||Boeing 737-800||Jul 2014|
|B-1996||Boeing 737-800||Aug 2014|
|B-1997||Boeing 737-800||Sep 2014|
|B-206F||Boeing 737-800||Aug 2018|
|B-206G||Boeing 737-800||Sep 2018|
|B-206H||Boeing 737-800||Sep 2018|
|B-5083||Boeing 737-800||Jan 2004|
|B-5089||Boeing 737-800||Oct 2017|
|B-5090||Boeing 737-800||Apr 2004|
|B-5337||Boeing 737-800||Nov 2007|
|B-5338||Boeing 737-800||Aug 2007|
|B-5346||Boeing 737-800||Sep 2007|
|B-5371||Boeing 737-800||Mar 2008|
|B-5372||Boeing 737-800||Apr 2008|
|B-5373||Boeing 737-800||May 2008|
|B-5375||Boeing 737-800||Jun 2008|
|B-5405||Boeing 737-800||Jul 2008|
|B-5406||Boeing 737-800||Jul 2008|
|B-5416||Boeing 737-800||Mar 2009|
|B-5428||Boeing 737-800||Mar 2009|
|B-5439||Boeing 737-800||Jan 2009|
|B-5462||Boeing 737-800||Nov 2009|
|B-5465||Boeing 737-800||Mar 2009|
|B-5466||Boeing 737-800||May 2009|
|B-5467||Boeing 737-800||May 2009|
|B-5478||Boeing 737-800||Sep 2009|
|B-5479||Boeing 737-800||Oct 2009|
|B-5481||Boeing 737-800||Jul 2009|
|B-5483||Boeing 737-800||Aug 2009|
|B-5520||Boeing 737-800||Jul 2010|
|B-5521||Boeing 737-800||Jun 2010|
|B-5540||Boeing 737-800||Sep 2010|
|B-5579||Boeing 737-800||Apr 2011|
|B-5580||Boeing 737-800||May 2011|
|B-5581||Boeing 737-800||Jul 2011|
|B-5611||Boeing 737-800||Sep 2011|
|B-5620||Boeing 737-800||Aug 2011|
|B-5623||Boeing 737-800||Dec 2011|
|B-5625||Boeing 737-800||Oct 2011|
|B-5636||Boeing 737-800||Jan 2012|
|B-5637||Boeing 737-800||Feb 2012|
|B-5638||Boeing 737-800||Mar 2012|
|B-5661||Boeing 737-800||Apr 2012|
|B-5662||Boeing 737-800||May 2012|
|B-5686||Boeing 737-800||Aug 2012|
|B-5687||Boeing 737-800||Sep 2012|
|B-5709||Boeing 737-800||Nov 2012|
|B-5712||Boeing 737-800||Feb 2013|
|B-5713||Boeing 737-800||Mar 2013|
|B-5733||Boeing 737-800||Jan 2013|
|B-5735||Boeing 737-800||Jan 2013|
|B-5797||Boeing 737-800||Aug 2013|
|B-5798||Boeing 737-800||Sep 2013|
|B-5852||Boeing 737-800||Oct 2013|
|B-5853||Boeing 737-800||Nov 2013|
|B-5855||Boeing 737-800||Dec 2013|
|B-6060||Boeing 737-800||Jul 2015|
|B-6061||Boeing 737-800||Sep 2015|
|B-6062||Boeing 737-800||Jul 2015|
|B-6063||Boeing 737-800||Sep 2015|
|B-6065||Boeing 737-800||Sep 2015|
|B-6066||Boeing 737-800||Sep 2015|
|B-6103||Boeing 737-800||Feb 2017|
|B-6808||Boeing 737-800||Dec 2015|
|B-7171||Boeing 737-800||Jan 2016|
|B-7172||Boeing 737-800||Feb 2016|
|B-7173||Boeing 737-800||Apr 2016|
|B-7175||Boeing 737-800||May 2016|
|B-7377||Boeing 737-800||Feb 2017|
|B-7378||Boeing 737-800||Mar 2017|
|B-7379||Boeing 737-800||Apr 2017|
|B-7398||Boeing 737-800||Apr 2017|
|B-7399||Boeing 737-800||Jun 2017|
|B-7400||Boeing 737-800||Jun 2017|
|B-7616||Boeing 737-800||Jul 2016|
|B-7618||Boeing 737-800||Aug 2016|
|B-7619||Boeing 737-800||Jul 2016|
|B-7639||Boeing 737-800||Aug 2016|
|B-7886||Boeing 737-800||Jun 2016|
Hainan Airlines Aircraft Fleet Narrow-body Boeing 737-800 Images Gallery
Thanks to visiting AirlinesFleet.com and read article : Hainan Airlines Fleet Boeing 737-800 Details and Pictures.