Aeroméxico Fleet Boeing 737 Max 8 Details and Pictures. Aeromexico operated 5 new aircraft Boeing 737 Max 8. Aeromexico’s Boeing 737 MAX 8 is described by the airline as a cutting-edge technology aircraft that offers comfort, superior LED cabin lighting, more overhead storage space, great entertainment, and a quiet flight. This airplane has dimensions of popular Boeing 737-800 but has much better economical characteristics. Improvements have been achieved due to installation of new engines CFM International LEAP-1B and also a number of improvements in the wing and body construction.
Boeing 737 Max 8 Aeroméxico Aircraft Fleet Data and Registration Number
|Aircraft Type||Reg||Airline||Config||Delivered||Prev. Reg|
|Boeing 737 MAX 8||XA-MAG||Aeroméxico||C16Y150||Feb 2018||N1786B|
|Boeing 737 MAX 8||XA-MAK||Aeroméxico||C16Y150||Mar 2018||N1786B|
|Boeing 737 MAX 8||XA-MAL||Aeroméxico||C16Y150||Jun 2018||N1796B|
|Boeing 737 MAX 8||XA-MAO||Aeroméxico||C16Y150||Aug 2018||N1786B|
|Boeing 737 MAX 8||XA-MAQ||Aeroméxico||C16Y150||Oct 2018||N1786B|
Aeroméxico Fleet Boeing 737 Max 8 Cabin Interior Class Configuration and Seats Layout
The Boeing 737 Max 8 aircraft is configured with 16 Clase Premier Business Class seats, 18 AM Plus Economy Class seats offering additional legroom, and 132 standard Economy Class seats.
Seat Map and Seating Chart Aeromexico Boeing 737 Max 8
Boeing 737 Max 8 operated by Aeromexico offers 166 seats of three classes. First 4 rows of seats are seats of clase premier, i.e. business class seats. These seats have 2-2 configuration. Passengers of these seats will feel comfortable thanks to leg rest they offer. The seats of the 1st row have no floor storage during take-off and landing, close location to the lavatory and galley may cause discomfort to passengers of these seats. TV displays of these seats are attached to the bulkhead.
Behind the Clase Premier seats 3 rows of AM Plus seats are located. These 2 types of seats are divided from each other with a bulkhead. AM Plus section offers 18 seats. These seats are standard economy class seats. Passengers of the seats of the 6th row will take advantage of extra space for their legs. However, as the tray tables are built-in the armrests the width of these seats is reduced a little. Also, these seats have no floor storage during take-off and landing and entertainment displays are installed on the bulkhead located in front.
Main cabin economy may accommodate 132 passengers. There are totally 22 rows here. All the seats have 3-3 configuration. The rows of the main cabin are divided from each other with two exit rows. First section contains 4 rows of seats. Missing window makes the seat 9A bad seat. Because of the airplane structure the seats 10A and 10F have misaligned windows. Due to the exit row located behind the seats of the 12th row have limited recline.
The seats of the 14th row are located between two exit rows that is why passengers of these seats on the one hand will take advantage of extra legroom, but on the other these seats are less reclining than standard.
Behind the second exit row the last 17 rows of economy class seats are located. The best seats of the economy class are considered the seats of the 15th row because these seats offer additional legroom to passengers and extra personal space.
The only disadvantage of the seats 30C and 30D is close location to the galley and lavatory.
The seats of the last 31st row are considered bad seats because they are less reclining than standard due to the lavatory wall located behind, have less personal space when the seats in front are reclined by passengers and location of the galley and lavatory behind may cause discomfort because of the noise.
Boeing 737 Max 8 Aeroméxico Aircraft Fleet Inflight Amenities Information
- Audio. Aeromexico offers nine channels of audio entertainment on this plane.
- Video. A wide selection of films, documentaires, television series, live sporting events, live news, and children’s programming are available for viewing on seat back inflight monitors.
- AC Power. AC power ports are available at every seat in Clase Premier.
- Internet. Wi-Fi is available in-flight.
- Food. Depending on the destination and duration of flight, AeroMexico offers a variety of meal options, hot and cold beverages, as well as complimentary alcoholic beverages. On short-/medium-haul flights, Aeromexico offers sweet breads and cookies/breakfast in the morning, and light snacks/lunch or dinner on afternoon and evening flights. Special meals are also available on request and, depending on your flight and class, various wines, beers, spirits and an extensive selection of international beverages may be available. To request a special meal, you must call at least 24 hours in advance of the flight. Call +1 800 237 6639 (USA) or +1 (55) 5133 4000 (Mexico) to make arrangements.
Aeroméxico Aircraft Fleet Narrow-Body Boeing 737 Max 8 Images Gallery
Thanks to visiting AirlinesFleet.com and read article : Aeroméxico Fleet Boeing 737 Max 8 Details and Pictures.