Aeroméxico Fleet Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner Details and Pictures. Aeromexico operates 8 aircrafts Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner. The length of the airplane Boeing 787-9 is 63 meters that is 6 meters more than the base Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner. Passenger capacity of Boeing 787-9 is increased by 16% (up to 280 passengers). The airplane exceeds the base model in flying range as well that is 15372 kilometers (that is 850 kilometers more than in case of 787-8). Aviation Company affirms that the aircraft consumes by 20% less fuel as compared to similar airplanes including previous models of the corporation. As to characteristics modification of Boeing 787-9 is comparable to Boeing 767 and is called to replace variant with increased flying range – Boeing 767-400ER.
Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner Aeroméxico Aircraft Fleet Data and Registration Number
|Aircraft Type||Reg||Airline||Config||Delivered||Prev. Reg||Remark|
|Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner||N446AM||Aeroméxico||C36Y238||May 2018||lsd|
|Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner||XA-ADL||Aeroméxico||C36Y238||Oct 2016||Quetzalcoatl cs|
|Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner||XA-ADC||Aeroméxico||C36Y238||Dec 2016||N10230|
|Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner||XA-ADD||Aeroméxico||C36Y238||Jan 2017|
|Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner||N438AM||Aeroméxico||C36Y238||Apr 2017||lsd|
|Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner||XA-ADG||Aeroméxico||C36Y238||Dec 2017||N1002K||Guadalupe|
|Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner||XA-ADH||Aeroméxico||C36Y238||Jan 2018|
|Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner||N183AM||Aeroméxico||C36Y238||Nov 2016||lsd|
Aeroméxico Fleet Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner Cabin Interior Class Configuration and Seats Layout
The Aeromexico Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner flies in a two class configuration with 6 abreast seating in Clase Premier Business Class and 9 abreast seating in Main Cabin Economy Class. Seating in Main Cabin is further divided into AM Plus, offering additional legroom plus priority check-in, boarding, and baggage handling (for an additional fee), Preferred, offering seating near the front of the aircraft or Exit Rows (for an additional fee), and standard.
Seat Map and Seating Chart Aeromexico Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner
Boeing 787-9 operated by Aeromexico may accommodate 264 passengers in two classes. First 10 rows of seats offer 36 flat bed seats of the first class (clase premier). These seats have 180 degrees recline. All these seats transform into fully-fledged beds.
The seats of the first class are located into two sections. First section consists of 8 rows of seats: 7 of them have 1-2-1 configuration and one row contains just 2 seats. The only disadvantage of the seats of the 1st row is close location of the lavatory and galley in front of these seats.
Location of the bar behind may cause discomfort to passengers of the seats 7DF, 8A and 8J.
Behind the exit row 2 more rows of first class seats are located. There are totally 6 seats here. The noise from the lavatories and self serve bar will cause discomfort to passengers of the seats of the 9th row.
Economy class seats are divided into two sections. First three rows located behind first class seats are classified by Aeromexico as AM Plus seats to book which an extra fee must be paid. These seats, i.e. the seats of the rows 12-15 offer 4 additional inches of legroom. The seats of the 12th row are considered good seats thanks to extra legroom that these seats offer. However, the width is slightly reduced because the tray tables are in the armrests making them immovable. Also these seats have no floor storage during take-off and landing. For passengers with infants these seats offer bassinets.
The main disadvantages of the seats 24DEF, 25ABC and 25GHJ are limited recline and location of the lavatories behind.
Behind the exit row 15 more rows of economy class seats are located.
Passengers of the seats 26ABC and 26GHJ will take advantage of extra space for their legs. These seats are designated by Aeromexico as Preferred seats. An additional fee must be paid to choose these seats. Among disadvantages: reduced width and no floor storage during take-off and landing. Protrusion of the exit door is another disadvantage of the seats 26A and 26J.
As there are no seats in front the seats 27DEF these seats offer extra legroom. But location of the galleys in front and reduced width may cause some discomfort to passengers of these seats.
Missing windows make the seats 37A and 37J bad seats.
Proximity of the lavatories is the only disadvantage of the seats 39D and 39F.
The seats 39ABC, 39J and 40DEF are less reclining than standard and are located close to the lavatories and galleys that is why these seats are considered bad seats.
Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner Aeroméxico Aircraft Fleet Inflight Amenities Information
- Audio. The onboard IFE system in both Clase Premier Business and Main Cabin Economy Classes features a Jukebox application that allows passengers to program playlists with a choice of 1,500 songs and iConnect for iPod synching.
- Video. Clase Premier features personal 16″ Elite Panasonic HD IFE systems. Passengers may watch movies and TV shows on demand. Real-time moving maps may also be viewed. Passengers may also use the seat chat function to communicate with other passengers onboard the aircraft. In Main Cabin, passengers have Eco Monitor Touch screens at each seat. Over 20 films and 36 television series may be selected for viewing. Main Cabin IFE also features real time moving maps and the onboard seat chat communication.
- AC Power. Each Clase Premier Business seat has a 110v AC power port. USB power ports are at every seat in Clase Premier and Main Cabin. Read our guide to in-seat laptop power for more information.
- Internet. Aeromexico provides Wi-Fi access to the internet via Gogo. Various programs may be viewed and purchased in advance by accessing gogoair.com.
- Food. Aeromexico offers a variety of meal options, hot and cold beverages, as well as complimentary alcoholic beverages. Special meals may be requested at least 24 hours in advance of the flight. Contact the Aeromexico Call Center via telephone at +1 800 237 6639 (USA) or +01 800 021 4010 (Mexico) to make arrangements. More Information on In Flight Dining
Aeroméxico Aircraft Fleet Wide-Body Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner Images Gallery
Thanks to visiting AirlinesFleet.com and read article : Aeroméxico Fleet Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner Details and Pictures.