Aeroméxico Fleet Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner Details and Pictures. Aeromexico operated 9 wide-body aircraft Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner to serve medium and long range destination. On current fleet, Aeromexico operated 2 types of Dreamliner family, its Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner, and Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner. This modern aircraft configured with 3 class, clase premier, AM plus, and main cabin economy.
Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner Aeroméxico Aircraft Fleet Data and Registration Number
|Aircraft Type||Reg||Airline||Config||Delivered||Prev. Reg||Remark||Aircraft Name|
|Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner||N961AM||Aeroméxico||C32Y211||Aug 2013||lsd|
|Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner||N964AM||Aeroméxico||C32Y211||Oct 2013||lsd|
|Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner||N965AM||Aeroméxico||C32Y211||Oct 2013||lsd|
|Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner||N966AM||Aeroméxico||C32Y211||Mar 2014||lsd|
|Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner||N967AM||Aeroméxico||C32Y211||Apr 2014||lsd|
|Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner||XA-AMX||Aeroméxico||C32Y211||Dec 2014||La Laguna|
|Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner||XA-AMR||Aeroméxico||C32Y211||Feb 2015||Ciudad de México|
|Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner||N782AM||Aeroméxico||C32Y211||Aug 2015||N1014X||lsd|
|Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner||N783AM||Aeroméxico||C32Y211||Nov 2015||lsd|
Aeroméxico Fleet Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner Cabin Interior Class Configuration and Seats Layout
The Aeromexico Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner flies in a two class configuration with 6 abreast seating in Clase Premier Business Class and 9 abreast seating in Main Cabin Economy Class. Seating in Main Cabin is further divided into AM Plus, offering additional legroom plus priority check-in, boarding, and baggage handling (for an additional fee), Preferred, offering seating near the front of the aircraft or Exit Rows (for an additional fee), and standard.
Seat Map and Seating Chart Aeromexico Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner
This Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner airplane may accommodate 20 passengers in the first class (clase premier) and 211 passengers in the economy class.
20 seats of the first class are divided into two sections. These seats have 180 degrees recline. These seats are transformed into fully-fledged beds.
First section of the first class contains 4 rows of seats that have 2-2-2 configuration. As the seat 1G faces out into the aisle the noise from the galley located nearby may be bothersome.
The seats 4A and 4J have no windows, these seats are considered bad seats.
Second section of the first class is located behind the exit row. It contains 2 rows of seats. One row has just 2 seats and the second row has 2-2-2 configuration. The only disadvantage of the seats 5DF, 6C and 6G is close location of the galleys and lavatory in front.
Economy class seats are also located in two sections.
First section has 13 rows of seats that have 3-3-3 configuration. Aeromexico designates the seats of the 8th row as AM Plus seats because they offer 4 extra inches of legroom. An extra fee must be paid to reserve these seats. Location of the tables in the armrests makes these seats a little narrower than standard. Lack of floor storage is one more disadvantage of these seats. Passengers traveling with babies are often seated in this row because these seats have bassinets.
The main disadvantages of the seats of the 21st row are: limited recline and location of the lavatories behind.
Second section of the economy class contains 12 rows of seats. There are totally 94 seats here. Aeromexico designates the seats 22DEF, 23ABC and 23GHJ as preferred seats to choose which an extra fee must be paid. Passengers of these seats will feel comfortable thanks to extra space for their legs. However, other passengers tend to gather in the area of these seats while waiting to use lavatories causing discomfort. As the tray tables are built-in the armrests these seats are a little narrower than standard. Also, these seats have no floor storage during take-off and landing. For passengers traveling with infants the seats 22DEF offer bassinets. Missing windows is one more disadvantage of the seats 23A and 23J.
The only disadvantage of the seats 30A and 30J is missing windows.
Due to missing seats behind the seats 31C and 31G are often bumped by other passengers passing by and service carts.
The seats 32AC and 32GJ have some extra space toward the windows. But proximity of the galley and lavatories will cause discomfort.
Limited recline and noise from the galleys and lavatories located near the seats 33DEF make these seats bad seats.
Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner Aeroméxico Aircraft Fleet Inflight Amenities Information
- Audio. The onboard IFE system in both Clase Premier Business and Main Cabin Economy Classes features a Jukebox application that allows passengers to program playlists with a choice of 1,500 songs and iConnect for iPod synching.
- Video. Clase Premier features personal 16″ Elite Panasonic HD IFE systems. Passengers may watch movies and TV shows on demand. Real-time moving maps may also be viewed. Passengers may also use the seat chat function to communicate with other passengers onboard the aircraft. In Main Cabin, passengers have Eco Monitor Touch screens at each seat. Over 20 films and 36 television series may be selected for viewing. Main Cabin IFE also features real time moving maps and the onboard seat chat communication.
- AC Power. Each Clase Premier Business seat has a 110v AC power port. USB power ports are at every seat in Clase Premier and Main Cabin. Read our guide to in-seat laptop power for more information.
- Internet. Aeromexico provides Wi-Fi access to the internet via Gogo. Various programs may be viewed and purchased in advance by accessing gogoair.com.
- Food. Aeromexico offers a variety of meal options, hot and cold beverages, as well as complimentary alcoholic beverages. Special meals may be requested at least 24 hours in advance of the flight. Contact the Aeromexico Call Center via telephone at +1 800 237 6639 (USA) or +01 800 021 4010 (Mexico) to make arrangements. More Information on In Flight Dining
Aeroméxico Aircraft Fleet Wide-Body Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner Images Gallery
Thanks to visiting AirlinesFleet.com and read article : Aeroméxico Fleet Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner Details and Pictures.