Air China Fleet Boeing 777-200 Details and Pictures. Air China on August 31, 2018 operated its last two regularly scheduled revenue flights with its last two Boeing 777-200s (B-2068 and B-2069).
B-2069 operated the last flight, flight CA 1316 from Guangzhou to Beijing.
The two aircraft are presumably available as back-up aircraft in the short term before final dispersal.
One of their last international flights was from Beijing to Tokyo Narita.
Today, this flight has been taken over by the A330, and their 777-200s have been put to pasture.
Boeing 777-200 Air China Aircraft Fleet Data and Registration Number
Air China Fleet Boeing 777-200 Cabin Interior Class Configuration and Seats Layout
Air China’s Boeing 777-200 is a 3-class aircraft that seats a total of 310 passengers.
This aircraft has 30 angled flat Business Class seats, 63 Premium Economy seats, and 217 standard Economy seats.
Air China’s business class cabin on their Boeing 777-200s is located between doors 1L and 2L.
They are arranged in a 2x2x2 configuration and are fully flat.
There are 5 rows of seats. The cabin is accented with purple and for some reason.
Seat controls are on the center console, and are easy to use.
Seat Map and Seating Chart Boeing 777-200 Air China
Wide-body aircraft Boeing 777-200 (772) Air China has 3 classes on board (business, premium, economy) with total of 310 seats.
Use airplane seat map to find which ones are more comfortable and which ones should be avoided.
Air China Boeing 777-200 Seating Details
|business||60||21.5||11 – 17||30|
|premium economy||36 – 37||18||31 – 37||63|
|economy||32 – 33||17||38 – 62||217|
Boeing 777-200 Air China Aircraft Fleet Inflight Amenities and On-Board Services Information
- Audio. Business and Premium Economy seats have AVOD entertainment systems with audio and video. Economy class offers audio entertainment in both English and Chinese.
- Video. Business and Premium Economy seats have AVOD entertainment systems with audio and video. Economy class offers shared programming in both Chinese and English.
- AC Power. Business and Premium Economy seats have universal power ports located adjacent to the A/V control handset. There is no power in Economy.
- Internet. Wireless internet is enabled on this aircraft, providing web access for an additional fee during your flight.
- Food. Food service is available on all medium to long-haul flights.
Air China Aircraft Fleet Wide-Body Boeing 777-200 Images Gallery
Thanks to visiting AirlinesFleet.com and read article : Air China Fleet Boeing 777-200 Details and Pictures.