American Airlines Fleet Boeing 757-200 Details and Pictures. On current fleet, American Airlines operates 34 narrow-body aircraft Boeing 757-200.
American Airlines Boeing 757-200 International aircraft is used on routes between North America and Europe.
Medium-haul aircraft Boeing 757-200 was developed by American aviation Company Boeing as replacement for Boeing 727 airplanes.
This narrow body aircraft Boeing 757-200 to be replaced by Airbus A321neo from 2020.
American Airlines Boeing 757-200 Aircraft in 176-seat configuration retrofitted with lie-flat beds and in-flight entertainment.
Boeing 757-200 American Airlines Fleet Data and Registration Number
American Airlines Boeing 757-200 Seating Chart and Class Configuration Details Overview
This type of Boeing 757-200 has 176 seats divided into three classes: 16 angled-flat seats are located in Business class, 52 seats are located in Main Cabin Extra and 108 seats are located in Economy class.
This version is used by American Airlines Company during international flights. All seats in Business Class are standard, there are some remarks only for 4 seats: 1B and 1E (are located close to the galley) and 4B and 4E (are located close to the lavatory).
The seats in Main Cabin Extra are situated in 3-3 configuration except first row where there are only 4 seats.
|Main Cabin Extra||52||36″, bulkhead, exit rows||16.6″||available||Overhead screen||available|
|Main Cabin||108||31 – 32″||16.6″||available||Overhead screen||available|
This version of Boeing 757-200 airplane has 188 seats: 12 in First Class and 164 – in Economy class. The seats in the Business Class are situated in 2-2 configuration.
The seats of the 1st row have extra space for passengers legs, however there is no floor storage during takeoff and landing and the close location of the galley may cause inconvenience.
|First||12||38 – 39″||20.5″||available||Overhead screen||available|
|Main Cabin Extra||38||35″, bulkhead, exit rows||17 – 17.1″||available||Overhead screen||available|
|Main Cabin||138||31 – 32″||17 – 17.1″||available||Overhead screen||available|
American Airlines Narrow Body Boeing 757-200 In-flight amenities Information
- Audio. There are 12 channels of audio entertainment on this aircraft for all classes. Business Class passengers have access to a personal tablet containing a wide variety of music.
- Video. Passengers in the Business Class cabin have access to a personal tablet containing a wide variety of films and television shows. Video presentations of films and television programs are presented throughout the flight on overhead screens.
- AC Power. American’s updated 757s have in-seat 110v AC power in all Business Class seats and in select Main Cabin Extra and Main Cabin seats, mostly towards the front of the cabin. Consult the seat map for exact locations.
- Internet. Wi-Fi service is availble, depending on route, to all personal portable devices. Internet access is available for a fee. Daily and monthly passes may be purchased before flight. Additional information about the service may be accessed by clicking here.
- Food. Non-alcoholic beverages are complimentary on all flights. Alcoholic beverages are complimentary in First, Business, Premium Economy, and in the Main Cabin on certain long-haul international flights.Food service depends on route, length of flight, and time of day. First, Business, and Premium Economy passengers are offered premium dining. Main Cabin passengers on long-haul international and certain US transcontinental flights are offered complimentary multi-course meals. Sandwiches, wraps, and snack boxes are available for purchase in the Main Cabin on other flights (US domestic, Canada, Caribbean, and Mexico). Additional information for each class is available in the “Travel Information / During your flight” section on aa.com.
American Airlines Fleet Narrow Body Aircraft Boeing 757-200 Images Gallery
Thanks to visiting AirlinesFleet.com and read article : American Airlines Fleet Boeing 757-200 Details and Pictures.