Avianca Fleet Airbus A318-100 Details and Pictures. On current fleet, Avianca operates 10 narrow-body aircraft Airbus A318-100 for short-medium flights. This aircraft configured with 12 business class seats, and 88 economy class seats.
The Airbus A318 is the smallest member of the Airbus A320 family of short- to medium-range, narrow-body, commercial passenger twin-engine jet airliners manufactured by Airbus.
The A318 carries up to 132 passengers and has a maximum range of 3,100 nmi. Final assembly of the aircraft took place in Hamburg, Germany.
Typically seating between 90 and 110 passengers, the A318 brings all the advantages of the A320 Family to a variety of possible routes suitable for a slightly smaller aircraft.
With one aircraft in four sizes the A318 offers unbeatable fuel-efficiency, exceptional operational reliability and superior passenger comfort – qualities which help make the A320 Family the most successful aircraft family ever. Its enduring quality highlights the brilliance and innovation at the heart of Airbus.
Airbus A318-100 Avianca Aircraft Fleet Data and Registration Number
Avianca Fleet Airbus A318-100 Cabin Interior Class Configuration and Seats Layout
Avianca narrow-body aircraft Airbus A318-100 operates in a two class configuration with 12 Business Class seats and 88 Economy Class seats.
This aircraft is used on various short- and medium-haul routes.
Avianca has introduced a new wireless-based in-flight entertainment system on its fleet of Airbus A318 aircraft.
The platform allows travelers to use their personal devices, including mobile phones, laptops, and tablets, to connect to the plane’s offerings of movies, television shows, and music. Fliers can also reference the flight map during the route.
To access the system, fliers can download the “Avianca Entertainment” app and then use the plane’s WiFi system to connect. It is also accessible through Avianca.com through an internet browser once connected.
Seat Map and Seating Chart Airbus A318-100 Avianca
Narrow-body aircraft Airbus A318-100 (318) Avianca has 2 classes on board with total of 100 seats.
Use airplane seat map to find which ones are more comfortable and which ones should be avoided.
Avianca A318-100 Characteristics
- It is the smallest version of the 320 family. Estimated load capacity: 4550 kilograms.
- Cruise speed: 828 kilometers per hour.
- Service Ceiling: Max height: 12131 meters.
- Capacity (Payload): 13600 kilograms.
- 12 seats in Business Class and 88 seats in Economy Class.
Airbus A318-100 Avianca Aircraft Fleet Inflight Amenities and On-Board Services Information
- Audio. There are 5 to 8 channels of audio entertainment on this plane.
- Video. Avianca has shared movie screens and monitors throughout the cabin.
- AC Power. Every Business Class seat is equipped with a regular 110V power and USB port.
- Food. International flights from Colombia: All passengers are offered complimentary meal service.