Avianca Fleet Airbus A319-100 Details and Pictures. As of today, Avianca operates 25 narrow-body aircraft Airbus A319-100 (15 Airbus A319 and 10 Airbus A319 with sharklets).
Avianca flies this aircraft with default cabin configuration business and economy class (similar with the Airbus A318-100). The Airbus 319-100 seats up to 138 passengers and – like all the other members of the A320 family – has a spacious feel.
The seating configuration for Business and Economy Class is flexible and can be varied according to preference.
The A319 – a shortened-fuselage member of Airbus’ A320 Family – continues to prove its versatility by providing a range of seating options, from the 110-seat configuration to a capacity of up to 160.
The A319 has the same optimised cabin cross-section as its fellow A320 Family members (A318, A320 and A321) – which is the widest single-aisle fuselage on the market. This allows for top-of-the-range comfort with generous seat width, or an extra-wide aisle for fast turnarounds.
Airbus A319-100 Avianca Aircraft Fleet Data and Registration Number
Avianca Fleet Airbus A319-100 Cabin Interior Class Configuration and Seats Layout
Avianca narrow-body aircraft Airbus A319-100 operates in a two class configuration with 12 Business Class seats and 108 Economy Class seats.
The A319 is used on various short- and medium-haul routes.
Business class is three rows of 2-2 leather recliner seats. They weren’t the fanciest, but on par or better than most US carriers’ domestic first class product. They were fairly comfortable, with individual footrests.
At boarding, there was a blanket and pillow at each seat, a newspaper and headphones in the seat pocket.
Each seat has both USB and AC power, and a somewhat small personal IFE screen.
The seats were similar to those on Aeromexico’s 737 in business, but little wider.
The tray mechanisms were a little faulty, and led to a slope when using the tray.
Seat Map and Seating Chart Airbus A319-100 Avianca
Narrow-body aircraft Airbus A319-100 (319) Avianca has 2 classes on board with total of 120 seats.
Use airplane seat map to find which ones are more comfortable and which ones should be avoided.
Avianca A319-100 Charactetistics
- Its load capacity is estimated at 4700 kilograms, takeoff from sea level.
- Cruise speed: 828 kilometers per hour.
- Service Ceiling: Max height: 12131 meters.
- Capacity (Payload): 15300 kilograms.
- 12 seats in Business Class and 108 seats in Economy Class.
Airbus A319-100 Avianca Aircraft Fleet Inflight Amenities and On-Board Services Information
- Audio. Each seat has a personal video screen, and you can enjoy between 5 and 8 audio channels.
- Video. Each seat has a personal video screen and has Audio Video on Demand (AVOD) with more than 40 hours of movies and television. More Information
- AC Power. Every Business seat and two of every three Economy seats are equipped with regular 110V AC power and USB port.
- Food. Avianca provides a comprehensive selection of meals to fit dietary needs and eating habits. Request this service at least 24 hours before your flight. More information
Avianca Aircraft Fleet Narrow-Body Airbus A319-100 Images Gallery
Thanks to visiting AirlinesFleet.com and read article : Avianca Fleet Airbus A319-100 Details and Pictures.