Avianca Fleet Airbus A320-200/neo Details and Pictures. Colombian flag carrier Avianca operates 68 narrow-body aircraft Airbus A320 (48 Airbus A320-200ceo, 7 Airbus A320Neo and 13 Airbus A320 with sharklets).
Avianca flies their A320-200ceo and A320neo on same configurations. Avianca aircraft Airbus A320-200/neo is used on various short-haul routes.
The A320neo (new engine option) is one of many upgrades introduced by Airbus to help maintain its A320 product line’s position as the world’s most advanced and fuel-efficient single-aisle aircraft family.
The baseline A320neo jetliner has a choice of two new-generation engines (the PurePower PW1100G-JM from Pratt and Whitney and the LEAP-1A from CFM International) and features large, fuel-saving wingtip devices known as Sharklets.
Airbus A320-200/neo Avianca Aircraft Fleet Data and Registration Number
Avianca Fleet Airbus A320-200/neo Cabin Interior Class Configuration and Seats Layout
Avianca narrow-body aircraft Airbus A320-200/neo operates in a two class configuration with 12 Business Class seats and 138 Economy Class seats.
The business-class cabin consists of 12 plush recliners arranged in a 2-2 configuration. Each offers 40 inches of pitch and measures 22 inches between armrests, providing plenty of width. There’s a curtain in the rear of the cabin to separate the cabins.
Despite the generous amount of pitch at each seat, the overall bulk of the seat’s padding and ample recline can make your area feel tight if the person in front of you reclines fully.
The in-flight entertainment screen is a large literature pouch, and each seat has an adjustable footrest. However, one downside of these seats is the lack of under-seat storage.
The bi-fold tray table was wisely designed with a support on the far armrest. The table measured 21 inches wide by up to 10.5 inches deep and could be shifted forward or back.
Two universal power plugs were located below knee height between the two seats. There was also a USB plug built into the IFE screen.
Instead of reclining, the entire seat slides up an down a plastic track behind the chair.
Seat Map and Seating Chart Airbus A320-200/neo Avianca
Narrow-body aircraft Airbus A320-200/neo Avianca has 2 classes on board (Business and Economy) with total of 150 seats.
Use airplane seat map to find which ones are more comfortable and which ones should be avoided.
Avianca A320-200/neo Characteristics
- An efficient, quiet and ecological plane with a load capacity of approximately 6300 kilograms, takeoff from sea level.
- Cruise speed: 828 kilometers per hour.
- Service Ceiling: Max height: 12131 meters.
- Capacity (Payload): 17600 kilograms.
- 12 seats in Business Class and 138 seats in Economy Class.
Airbus A320-200/neo Avianca Aircraft Fleet Inflight Amenities and On-Board Services Information
- Audio. Each seat has a personal video screen with Audio Video on Demand (AVOD) and you can enjoy between 5 and 8 audio channels.
- Video. Each seat has a personal video screen and has Audio Video on Demand (AVOD) with more than 40 hours of movies and television. More Information
- AC Power. Every Business seat and two of every three Economy seats are equipped with regular 110V AC power and USB port.
- Food. nternational flights from Colombia: All passengers are offered complimentary meal service.
Avianca Aircraft Fleet Narrow-Body Airbus A320-200/neo Images Gallery
Thanks to visiting AirlinesFleet.com and read article : Avianca Fleet Airbus A320-200/neo Details and Pictures.