On current fleet, Avianca operates 15 narrow-body aircraft Airbus A321-200ceo/neo (2 Airbus A321-200ceo, 2 Airbus A321Neo and 11Airbus A321ceo with sharklets).
The industry-leading quality and efficiency of Airbus’ A320 Family – of which the A321 is a member – has been further enhanced with its new engine option (NEO) jetliner versions.
For the A321neo, Airbus expanded seating capacity with optimised use of cabin space, increased exit limits and a new cabin door configuration.
This “Cabin-Flex” option increased the jetliner’s maximum capacity to 244 seats, while still providing high levels of passenger comfort.
Airbus A321-200ceo/neo Avianca Aircraft Fleet Data and Registration Number
Avianca Fleet Airbus A321-200ceo/neo Cabin Interior Class Configuration and Seats Layout
Avianca operates their narrow-body aircraft Airbus A321-200ceo/neo in a two class configuration with 12 Business Class seats and 182 Economy Class seats.
The Avianca Airbus A321-200ceo/neo features 194 seats in a 2 cabin configuration. Economy has 182 seats in a 3-3 config; Business class has 12 seats in a 2-2 config; this is pretty standard for these aircraft.
Legroom-wise, the Economy pitch of 76cm is average, the Business class pitch of 97cm is average, though of course what that means for you depends on how tall you are!
Seat Map and Seating Chart Airbus A321-200ceo/neo Avianca
Narrow-body aircraft Airbus A321-200ceo/neo Avianca has 2 classes on board (Business and Economy) with total of 194 seats.
Use airplane seat map to find which ones are more comfortable and which ones should be avoided.
Avianca A321-200ceo/neo Characteristics
- It has the lowest emissions, noise levels and fuel consumption. Estimated load capacity 5188 kilograms.
- Cruise speed: 846 kilometers per hour.
- Service Ceiling: Max height: 12100 meters.
- Capacity (Payload): 24200 kilograms.
- 12 seats in Business Class and 182 seats in Economy Class.
Airbus A321-200ceo/neo Avianca Aircraft Fleet Inflight Amenities and On-Board Services Information
- Audio. Each seat has a personal video screen with Audio Video on Demand (AVOD).
- Video. Each seat has a personal video screen and has Audio Video on Demand (AVOD) with more than 40 hours of movies and television. More Information
- AC Power. Every Business seat and two of every three Economy seats are equipped with regular 110V AC power and USB port.
- Food. Avianca provides a comprehensive selection of meals to fit dietary needs and eating habits. Request this service at least 24 hours before your flight. More information
Avianca Aircraft Fleet Narrow-Body Airbus A320-200ceo/neo Images Gallery
Thanks to visiting AirlinesFleet.com and read article : Avianca Fleet Airbus A321-200ceo/neo Details and Pictures.