Delta Air Lines Fleet Airbus A220-100 Details and Pictures. On current fleet, Delta Air Lines operates 22 narrow-body aircraft Airbus A220-100.
Delta Air Lines describes their Airbus A220-100 aircraft as a “state-of-the-art narrow-body jet with all of the amenities and luxury of a wide-body aircraft.”
The interior design of the aircraft is a result of Delta’s research asking passengers about their onboard preferences.
All seats feature high-resolution entertainment monitors and personal power ports
Large overhead bins for carry-on bags are available and ambiant LED cabin lighting is featured.
Passenger airplane Airbus A220-100 (that initially had the name Bombardier CS100) is the base model of the family of narrow body airplane Airbus A220 (earlier – Bombardier CSeries) constructed by Canadian aviation company Bombardier.
In July 2018 was announced the change of the name of entire family of airplanes to Airbus A220 that became result of collaboration between Canadian manufacturer and European airline consortium Airbus in promoting new airplanes on the word markets.
Airbus A220-100 is airplane for operation on the medium-haul routes with small passenger turnover that is not enough for loading bigger airplanes Airbus A320 and Boeing 737.
Airbus A220-100 Delta Air Lines Aircraft Fleet Data and Registration Number
Delta Air Lines Fleet Airbus A220-100 Cabin Interior Class Configuration and Seats Layout
The Airbus A220-100 aircraft is configured with 12 recliner-style seats in First Class, 15 extra legroom standard seats in Delta Comfort+, and 82 standard seats in Main Cabin Economy.
Seat Map and Seating Chart Airbus A220-100 Delta Air Lines
Narrow-body aircraft Airbus A220-100 (CS1) Delta Air Lines has 3 classes on board with total of 109 seats.
Use airplane seat map to find which ones are more comfortable and which ones should be avoided.
Delta Air Lines Airbus A220-100 First Class Cabin Seats Layout
Most comfortable seats are located in the first three rows.
There are the seats of the first class.
These seats have 2-2 configuration, so the first class may accommodate 12 passengers.
The seats of the first class have 36 inches pitch and 21 inches width.
Unlike Comfort+ and Main Cabin, first class seats were graced with padded black armrests on both sides, which were quite supple.
Each seat had access to a 110v power port and USB ports (fixed to the IFE display)
Passengers of the seats of the 1st row may feel discomfort because of the lavatory and galley area located in front.
Also these seats have mo floor storage during take-off and landing and are located at a bulkhead.
Delta Air Lines Airbus A220-100 Premium Eco Comfort+ Class Cabin Seats Layout
Behind First class seats 15 seats of Delta Comfort+ class are located.
These seats are separated from First class seats with a bulkhead located at eye level.
These seats have 32 inches pitch and 18,6 inches width.
However, the width of the seats of the 10th row is reduced a little because of the tray tables that are built-in the armrests making them immovable.
These seats were identical to economy seats in terms of width and layout, but offer additional space for passengers’ legs.
Delta Air Lines Airbus A220-100 Economy Class/Main Cabin Seats Layout
Economy class may accommodate 82 passengers on standard seats that have 30-32 inches pitch and 18,6 inches width.
Because of the exit row located behind the seats of the 14th row have limited recline.
4 seats of the 15th row offer extra legroom and personal space to passengers.
The seat back of the seats 15CD has limited recline.
The best seats of the economy class are the seats of the 16th row.
Passengers of the seats 16CDE will take advantage of extra space for their legs and additional personal space because the seats in front have limited recline.
The only disadvantage of the seat 28C is close location to the lavatories.
Due to the wall located behind the seats 28AB these seats have limited recline and are considered bad seats.
Limited recline, reduced personal space when the seats in front are in reclining position and noise from lavatories and galleys located behind make the seats 29CDE bad seats.
Airbus A220-100 Delta Air Lines Aircraft Fleet Inflight Amenities Information
- Audio. Delta Studio presents a variety of music for listening pleasure. Each month a special selection of various artists is featured. Selections are accessed via seat entertainment monitors and also through onboard streaming to your own personal device.
- Video. Delta Studio presents several selections of films, television programs, children’s programming, live satelite television channels, and games. Selections are accessed via seat entertainment monitors and also through onboard streaming to your own personal device.
- AC Power. Each seat features a 110V AC power outlet and a USB power port.
- Internet. Gogo 2Ku is available to access the internet and for streaming entertainment to your own personal device. Various plans are available for purchase. Details are available on delta.com.
- Food. Food service depends on route, length of flight, and time of day. A variety of complimentary light snacks are available in all classes. Premium meal service in First is available on most flights greater than 900 miles. Sandwiches, wraps, snack boxes and other items are available for purchase in Economy on flights greater than 900 miles. Non-alcoholic beverages are complimentary. Beer, wine, and a variety of spirits are complimentary in First and Delta Comfort+. They may be purchased in Economy.
Delta Air Lines Aircraft Fleet Narrow-Body Airbus A220-100 Images Gallery
Thanks to visiting AirlinesFleet.com and read article : Delta Air Lines Fleet Airbus A220-100 Details and Pictures.