Delta Air Lines Fleet Airbus A330-900neo Details and Pictures. On current fleet, Delta Air Lines operates 3 wide-body aircraft Airbus A330-900neo (new engine option).
Delta Air Lines became the first North American airline to induct the Airbus A330-900neo into revenue service.
Airbus A330-900neo was first delivered to TAP Air Portugal on 26 November and had its maiden commercial flight on 15 December.
The inaugural flight, DL589, was operated from Seattle to Shanghai, the first of three destinations from Seattle that will see the aircraft including Seoul and Tokyo.
Delta’s A330-900s have Delta One suites, Delta Premium Select premium economy, and memory-foam cushions throughout the cabin and wireless entertainment system at every seat.
Delta Air Lines has 35 of the planes on order, and although they carry the same number of passengers as its current A330-300s, more efficient engines mean the -900s have a greater range.
“Neo” stands for “new engine option,” and that’s the main difference between the current A330s and the neo series: bigger, less fuel-thirsty Rolls Royce engines.
Airbus A330-900neo Delta Air Lines Aircraft Fleet Data and Registration Number
Delta Air Lines Fleet Airbus A330-900neo Cabin Interior Class Configuration and Seats Layout
This Airbus A330-900neo is the newest addition to the Airbus family. Delta flies the Airbus A330-900neo (339) with seats 281 passengers and is primarily used on International routes.
This wide-body aircraft features 29 flat-bed Delta One Suites, 28 Delta Premium Select seats, 56 Delta Comfort+ seats, and 168 Economy seats.
A new wireless in-flight entertainment system being will also be featured on the aircraft allowing passengers to access high-speed internet and free mobile messaging.
The system is being developed by Delta Flight Products, a cabin interior start-up that is wholly-owned by Delta.
Every seat in the cabin will also feature memory foam cushions, in-seat power outlets, and Delta’s new bistro-style main cabin dining experience, which will debut fleet-wide this November.
Seat Map and Seating Chart Airbus A330-900neo Delta Air Lines
Wide-body aircraft Airbus A330-900neo (339) Delta Air Lines has 4 classes on board (Delta One, Delta Premium Select, Delta Comfort+, and Economy) with total of 281 seats.
Use airplane seat map to find which ones are more comfortable and which ones should be avoided.
Delta Air Lines A330-900neo Seating Details
|delta one||45- 46||23.3||1- 8||29|
|delta premium select||38||18.5||20- 23||28|
|delta comfort+||34||18||30- 36||56|
|economy||31- 32||18||37- 58||168|
Airbus A330-900neo Delta Air Lines Aircraft Fleet Inflight Amenities and On-Board Services Information
- Audio. This aircraft features AVOD (Audio and Video OnDemand) for among all classes. This includes access to over 4100 MP3s and radio stations. You can bring your own single-prong headphones or purchase them onboard for $2. More Information
- Video. This aircraft features AVOD (Audio and Video OnDemand) for among all classes. This includes access to over 4100 MP3s and radio stations. You can bring your own single-prong headphones or purchase them onboard for $2. More Information
- AC Power. 110V AC Powerports are available at every seat on this aircraft in Delta One, Delta Premium Select, Delta Comfort+ and Economy seats. USB ports are available at every seat on this aircraft.
- Internet. Delta Airlines offers access to the internet using Gogo service. Connectivity is available for laptops and mobile devices. Access is available once the aircraft reaches 10,000 feet cruising altitude. More information on the service and its pricing options is listed here.
- Food. Food service depends on route, length of flight, and time of day. A variety of complimentary light snacks are available in all classes. Premium meal service in Delta One is available on most flights greater than 900 miles. Complimentary meals are available for passengers traveling in Economy on non-domestic U. S. flights and on select routes within the U. S. Sandwiches, wraps, snack boxes and other items are available for purchase in Economy on U. S. domestic flights greater than 900 miles. Non-alcoholic beverages are complimentary. Beverages containing alcohol are complimentary in First, Delta Comfort+, and for passengers traveling in Economy on non-domestic U. S. flights. They may be purchased in Economy if the flight is a domestic U. S. flight. Additional information for each class is available in the “Travel Info / Onboard Experience” section on delta.com.
Delta Air Lines Aircraft Fleet Wide-Body Airbus A330-900neo Images Gallery
Thanks to visiting AirlinesFleet.com and read article : Delta Air Lines Fleet Airbus A330-900neo Details and Pictures.