Delta Air Lines Fleet Airbus A319-100 Details and Pictures. Delta Air Lines operated twin engines narrow body aircraft Airbus A319-100 on a variety of short-haul routes. Currently there’s 57 Airbus A319-100 aircraft on Delta Air Lines fleet. Airbus A319 represents modification of Airbus A320 with less number of passenger seats. That is why the length of A319 is shorter than of A320 almost by 4 meters. It is the main difference between these two models of Airbus S.A.S company.
Delta Air Lines Airbus A319-100 Seating Chart and Class Configuration Details Overview
Delta Air Lines fleet narrow body Airbus A319-100 configured with total capacity of 132 seats. 12 of them are the seats of the First class that are located in 2-2 configuration in 3 rows. The seats 1A, 1B, 1C and 1D have such a disadvantage as close location to the lavatory and the galley.
18 seats are the seats of so-called Delta Comfort+ section of the airplane. Here are 3 rows and the seats have 3-3 configuration. All these seats are standard.
Economy class (main cabin) has 102 standard seats. The seats of the 14th row have limited recline as behind them exit row is located. The seats of the 15th row is the best seats in the airplane as passengers may take advantage of extra space for their legs. However, there is no floor storage for passengers of these seats during takeoff and landing.
Delta Air Lines offers Wi-Fi on all their Airbus A319-100 aircraft.
Delta Air Lines Narrow Body Airbus A319-100 In-flight amenities Information
- Audio. This aircraft features access to over 4100 MP3s and radio stations. You can bring your own single-prong headphones or purchase them onboard for $2.
- Video. This aircraft features seat back TVs with access to satellite programming in all classes. You can bring your own single-prong headphones or purchase them onboard for $2.
- AC Power. All seats aboard this aircraft have access to an individual AC power port. All seats also feature a USB port.
- Internet. Delta Airlines offers access to the internet using Gogo service. Connectivity is available for laptops and mobile devices. Access is available once the aircraft reaches 10,000 feet cruising altitude. More information on the service and its pricing options is listed here.
- Non-alcoholic beverages are complimentary. Alcoholic beverages can be purchased for $7 in economy and are free of charge in First Class. Depending on the flight time, a small snack may also be offered.
- Full meals may be offered in first class on flights longer than 900 miles.
Delta Air Lines Fleet Single Aisle Narrow Body Airbus A319-100 Aircraft Images Gallery
Thanks to visiting AirlinesFleet.com and read article : Delta Air Lines Fleet Airbus A319-100 Details and Pictures.