Delta Air Lines Fleet Airbus A330-200 Details and Pictures. Delta Air Lines operates 11 wide body aircraft Airbus A330-200. Long-haul wide body aircraft Airbus A330-200 is the direct competitor of Boeing 767-300ER.
Airbus A330-200 due to installation of additional tank fuel and smaller dimensions as compared to Airbus A330-300 has bigger flying range and is mainly used on longtime flights.
Delta Air Lines operated Airbus A330-200 on long range international flights.
Delta Air Lines Airbus A330-200 Fleet Aircraft Registration Number and Ages
Delta Air Lines Airbus A330-200 Seating Chart and Class Configuration Details Overview
This Airbus A330-200 (332) seats 234 passengers and is primarily used on International routes.
This next-generation aircraft features 34 flat-bed Delta One seats (Business class elite), 32 Delta Comfort+ seats, and 168 Economy seats.
Business Elite class (Delta one) has 34 flat bed seats.
All these seats are standard but close location of the seats of 6th and 7th row to lavatories and galleys may be inconvenient for passengers of these seats.
Economy Comfort class has 32 seats located in 4 rows and have 2-4-2 configuration.
The best seats in this part are the seats of the 10th row as they have extra legroom, but the seat width is a little smaller due to immovable armrest.
Economy class of this Airbus A330-200 may accommodate 168 passengers.
The seats of the 21st row may be less reclining and their close location to the lavatories may be bothersome.
All the seats of this row, except 21D and 21F are designated for Delta Medallion members and become available during check-in for other passengers.
Delta Air Lines Wide Body Airbus A330-200 In-flight amenities Information
- Audio. This aircraft features AVOD (Audio and Video OnDemand) for among all classes. This includes access to over 4100 MP3s and radio stations. You can bring your own single-prong headphones or purchase them onboard for $2.
- Video. This aircraft features AVOD (Audio and Video OnDemand) among all classes. This includes access to several HBO movies and over 18 satellite networks and dozens of games.You can bring your own single-prong headphones or purchase them onboard for $2.
- AC Power. Delta One features regular AC power in every seat. Rows 10-19 also have AC power ports available.Delta One, Delta Comfort+, & other selected seats feature a USB port in the inseat entertainment system allowing you to charge multiple electronics durring flight.
- Internet. Delta Airlines offers access to the internet using Gogo service. Connectivity is available for laptops and mobile devices. Access is available once the aircraft reaches 10,000 feet cruising altitude. More information on the service and its pricing options is listed here.
- Non-alcoholic beverages are complimentary. Alcoholic beverages can be purchased for $7 in economy and are free of charge in Delta One and Delta Comfort+.
- International flights and select flights to Alaska and Hawaii longer than five hours: All passengers are offered complimentary meal service. Economy passengers receive one complimentary alcoholic drink with meal.
Delta Air Lines Fleet Wide Body Airbus A330-200 Aircraft Images Gallery
Thanks to visiting AirlinesFleet.com and read article : Delta Air Lines Fleet Airbus A330-200 Details and Pictures.