Korean Air Fleet Airbus A330-300 Details and Pictures. Besides the A330-200, Korean Air also operates Airbus A330-300.
Currently Korean Air operates 21 wide-body aircraft Airbus A330-300 for long-haul international flights.
This aircraft configuration is similar with the A330-200, including removed first class cabin.
Powered by two General Electric CF6-80E1, Pratt & Whitney PW4000, or Rolls-Royce Trent 700 engines, the 63.69 m (208 ft 11 in) long −300 has a range of 11,750 km / 6,350 nmi, typically carries 277 passengers with a 440 exit limit and 32 LD3 containers.
Airbus A330-300 Korean Air Aircraft Fleet Data and Registration Number
Korean Air Fleet Airbus A330-300 Cabin Interior Class Configuration and Seats Layout
Previously, Korean Air’s A330-300 aircraft is equipped with 272-276 seats and offers three classes of service: First, Prestige, and Economy.
First Class seats are Sleeper flat bed seats and Prestige Class seats are Prestige Sleeper flat bed seats.
All seats in this aircraft are fitted with AVOD entertainment and in-seat power ports.
The following rows may be used as reference: First Class are row 1; Prestige Class are rows 7-9; and Economy ends at row 60.
Currently, Korean Air removes first class cabin from their A330-300 fleet.
There’s only prestige (business) and economy class.
The A330-300 is configured with Korean Air’s Prestige Sleeper product, arranged in a 2-2-2 layout.
The seats recline into a fully flat position – the controls are located on the left, while the IFE controller is on the right – and there is a USB port for charging devices.
Two small storage compartments are located at the front of the seat – perfect for storing a pair of shoes or a small bag, and there is also a 15.4 inch television screen.
There’s two cons on this business class setup.
The first is the absence of a privacy panel between each seat.
Secondly, the cabin layout means that passengers sat by the windows do not have direct access to the aisle.
Korean Air has attempted to rectify this on its newly introduced Prestige Suite product, which despite being arranged in a 2-2-2 layout, has been installed in a way that allows passengers sitting next to the window to access the aisle without climbing over their neighbour.
Speaking of inflight storage, there are two huge compartments: one in front of you (a bit too far out of reach), and one right next to you (perfect, especially in bed position).
Seat Map and Seating Chart Airbus A330-300 Korean Air
Widebody aircraft Airbus A330-300 Korean Air aircraft with new layout 2 cabin classes: prestige (business), and economy.
The old layout included first class cabin.
Below you will find an interactive seat map of the aircraft cabin with marked drawbacks and features.
This seating chart will help you to find the best seats on the aircraft.
- Abundant space between seats provides privacy and comfort
- 15.4″ LCD monitor for quality viewing
- Easy remote controls provide simple yet diverse functions
- Convenient and simple one-touch seat control
- Larger privacy partitions and adjustable personal reading lamp with adjustable brightness
- Ergonomically designed seats to enjoy a comfortable flight
- A wide seat of 18.1 inch with a maximum of 33 inch space in between is equipped with a back rest that can be reclined up to 118 degrees.
- Every seat has a 10.6 inch LCD screen and the most advanced AVOD(Audio & Video on Demand) providing a variety of in-flight entertainment.
Airbus A330-300 Korean Air Aircraft Fleet Inflight Amenities and On-Board Services Information
- Audio. Korean Air offers audio selections in all classes of service with Audio and Video onDemand.
- Video. This aircraft offers personal seatback Audio and Video onDemand TV’s in both classes on service. AVOD allows passengers to select any channel at any time. First Class seats are equipped with a 10.4-inch LCD monitor, Prestige Class seats are equipped with a 15.4-inch LCD monitor, and Economy Class seats are equipped with a 10.6-inch LCD monitor.
- AC Power. All First and Prestige Class seats as well as every 2-4 Economy class seats have a 110v AC power port. An adapter is not required.
- Food. On all international flights, complimentary beverage and meal service is offered in all classes.
Korean Air Aircraft Fleet Wide-Body Airbus A330-300 Images Gallery
Thanks to visiting AirlinesFleet.com and read article : Korean Air Fleet Airbus A330-300 Details and Pictures.