Korean Air Fleet Boeing 777-200ER Details and Pictures. Korean Air operates 14 passenger aircraft Boeing 777-200ER on long-haul international flights.
There’s also freighter/cargo version on Korean Air fleet.
This aircraft configured with First Class, Prestige Business Class, and Economy Class.
Korean Air operates 2 version of this aircraft, its 248 and 261 pax configuration.
The first Boeing 777-200ER was delivered British Airways on February 6, 1997.
Direct market competitors include the Airbus A330-300, the Airbus A350 XWB, and the out-of-production A340 and McDonnell Douglas MD-11.
Boeing 777-200ER Korean Air Aircraft Fleet Data and Registration Number
|Boeing 777-FB5 Cargo||HL8005|
|Boeing 777-FB5 Cargo||HL8043|
|Boeing 777-FB5 Cargo||HL8044|
|Boeing 777-FB5 Cargo||HL8045|
|Boeing 777-FB5 Cargo||HL8046|
|Boeing 777-FEZ Cargo||HL8075|
|Boeing 777-FB5 Cargo||HL8076|
|Boeing 777-FB5 Cargo||HL8077|
|Boeing 777-FB5 Cargo||HL8226|
|Boeing 777-FB5 Cargo||HL8251|
|Boeing 777-FB5 Cargo||HL8252|
|Boeing 777-FB5 Cargo||HL8285|
Korean Air Fleet Boeing 777-200ER Cabin Interior Class Configuration and Seats Layout
Korean Air operates two versions of the B777-200ER aircraft.
First version is equipped with 248 seats and offers three classes of service: First, Prestige Business, and Economy.
Second version is equipped with 261 seats and offers three classes of service: First, Prestige, and Economy.
Seats in First Class are Kosmo open suites and seats in Prestige Business Class are Prestige Sleeper flat bed seats.
All seats in this aircraft are fitted with AVOD entertainment and in-seat power ports.
This version of the 772 features Korean Air’s newer Economy Class designed slim seat, that offers more room and improved AVOD IFE.
The following rows may be used as reference: First Class are rows 1-2; Prestige Class are rows 7-10; and Economy ends at row 52.
Korean Air’s business class features two almost identical cabins of 14 seats each, in a 2-3-2 configuration.
While the seats are fully flat and great for shorthaul flights, they’re kind of less amazing for longhaul flights on 19-year-old planes.
The one and probably only difference between the two cabins is between row 8 and 10.
Row 10 is normal, but row 8 is missing a window.
The window missing isn’t the one next to the seat, but rather the one in the middle.
So if you’re in the window seat, you’re fine, but you won’t get a clear view when craning your neck if you’re in an aisle seat.
Seat Map and Seating Chart Boeing 777-200ER Korean Air
Widebody aircraft Boeing 777-200ER Korean Air with 3 cabin classes: First Class, Prestige (Business Class), and Economy Class.
Below you will find an interactive seat map of the aircraft cabin with marked drawbacks and features.
This seating chart will help you to find the best seats on the aircraft.
- Taller partitions ensure complete privacy
- Luxurious wood accent
- 23″ LCD monitors for superior display
- Convenience and comfort with one-touch seat adjustments
- Elegant and functional table with lush wood finish
- Spacious compartments for personal items
At 26.5 inches wide, the seat in the Kosmo Suites is 5.9 inches wider than a regular first-class seat.
The 79-inch-long one-piece, seamless seat mat ensures maximum comfort.
A 23-inch high-resolution LCD monitor and advanced audio and video on demand offer a superb viewing experience in the air.
Designed to light only a selected area to reduce eye fatigue, the reading lamp is fully adjustable to provide light exactly where it’s needed.
Made by Bose®, the world-renowned sound system maker, this ear-friendly headset offers the very best in both audio quality and noise isolation.
Prestige Business Class
- Abundant space between seats provides privacy and comfort
- 15.4″ LCD monitor for quality viewing
- Easy remote controls provide simple yet diverse functions
- Convenient and simple one-touch seat control
- Larger privacy partitions and adjustable personal reading lamp with adjustable brightness
The 20.1-inch wide seat with 74 inches of space between rows guarantees the best comfort and freedom during your flight.
The back support and footrest are fully adjustable and a one-touch button offers convenience and freedom to change seat positions to suit your needs.
A 15.4-inch LCD monitor and great audio and video on demand choice, providing a variety in in-flight entertainment.
- Comfortable and distinctive seats with up to 34″ seat pitch
- Efficiently designed with sliding cushions for easier reclining
- Headrest customized to adapt to a variety of positions
- 10.6″ LCD monitor at every seat
- Convenient tray tables with bi-folding and sliding features
- Personal coat hanger for each seat
The new 18-inch wide seat with sliding cushion and 118-degree reclining back support offers exceptional comfort unlike any other economy-class seat.
Boeing 777-200ER Korean Air Aircraft Fleet Inflight Amenities and On-Board Services Information
- Audio. Korean Air offers audio selections in all classes of service with Audio and Video onDemand.
- Video. This aircraft offers personal Audio and Video onDemand TV’s in all classes of service. AVOD allows passengers to select any channel at any time. First Class seats are equipped with a 23-inch LCD monitor, Prestige Class seats are equipped with a 15.4-inch LCD monitor, and Economy Class seats are equipped with a 10.6-inch LCD monitor.
- AC Power. All First and Prestige Class seats as well as every 2-4 Economy class seats have a 110v AC power port. An adapter is not required.
- Food. On all international flights, complimentary beverage and meal service is offered in all classes.
Korean Air Aircraft Fleet Wide-Body Boeing 777-200ER Images Gallery
Thanks to visiting AirlinesFleet.com and read article : Korean Air Fleet Boeing 777-200ER Details and Pictures.
1 thought on “Korean Air Fleet Boeing 777-200ER Details and Pictures”
Comments are closed.