Korean Air Fleet Airbus A380-800 Details and Pictures. The largest aircraft on Korean Air fleet is Airbus A380-800. Currently, Korean Air operates 10 double-decker Airbus A380-800. Korean Air configured their A380-800 with first class, Prestige (Business Class), and Economy Class. Enjoy the special experience of a business aircraft with Korean Air First Class seats that offer complete privacy and quality service, as well as Prestige Class (Business) that offers the world’s first exclusive 2nd floor. The main deck (1st floor) configured with first and economy.
Airbus A380-800 Korean Air Aircraft Fleet Data and Registration Number
Korean Air Fleet Airbus A380-800 Cabin Interior Class Configuration and Seats Layout
Korean Air’s A380-800 aircraft is the largest in the airline’s fleet. It is equipped with 407 seats spread over 2 floors and offers three classes of service: First, Prestige, and Economy. First Class seats are open Kosmo suite flat bed seats. All Prestige seats are located on the second floor and are Prestige Sleeper flat bed seats. Although these seats are designated as flat-bed seats that recline 180 degrees, passengers have found the seat backs do not seem to recline fully parallel to the floor. Passengers often complain about this plane getting hot and stuffy as you are unable to direct or adjust the air vents on this aircraft.
All seats in this aircraft are fitted with AVOD entertainment and in-seat power ports.
The following rows may be used as reference: First Class are rows 1-3; Prestige Class are rows 7-23; and Economy ends at row 59.
Seat Map and Seating Chart Airbus A380-800 Korean Air
Widebody aircraft Airbus A380-800 Korean Air aircraft with 3 cabin classes: First Class, Prestige (Business Class), and Economy Class. Below you will find an interactive seat map of the aircraft cabin with marked drawbacks and features. This seating chart will help you to find the best seats on the aircraft.
- Taller partitions ensure complete privacy
- Luxurious wood accent
- 23″ LCD monitors for superior display
- Convenience and comfort with one-touch seat adjustments
- Elegant and functional table with lush wood finish
- Spacious compartments for personal items
- Abundant space between seats provides privacy and comfort
- 15.4″ LCD monitor for quality viewing
- Easy remote controls provide simple yet diverse functions
- Convenient and simple one-touch seat control
- Larger privacy partitions and adjustable personal reading lamp with adjustable brightness
- Ergonomically designed seats to enjoy a comfortable flight
- A wide seat of 18.1 inch with a maximum of 34 inch space in between is equipped with a back rest that can be reclined up to 118 degrees.
- Every seat has a 10.6 inch LCD screen and the most advanced AVOD(Audio & Video on Demand) providing a variety of in-flight entertainment.
Airbus A380-800 Korean Air Aircraft Fleet Inflight Amenities and On-Board Services Information
- Audio. Korean Air offers audio selections in all classes of service with Audio and Video onDemand.
- Video. This aircraft offers personal seatback Audio and Video onDemand TV’s in both classes on service. AVOD allows passengers to select any channel at any time. First Class seats are equipped with a 23-inch LCD monitor, Prestige Class seats are equipped with a 15.4-inch LCD monitor, and Economy Class seats are equipped with a 10.6-inch LCD monitor.
- AC Power. All First and Prestige Class seats as well as every 2-4 Economy class seats have a 110v AC power port. An adapter is not required.
- Food. On all international flights, complimentary beverage and meal service is offered in all classes.
Korean Air Aircraft Fleet Wide-Body Airbus A380-800 Images Gallery
Thanks to visiting AirlinesFleet.com and read article : Korean Air Fleet Airbus A380-800 Details and Pictures.