Korean Air Fleet Boeing 777-300 Details and Pictures. On current fleet, Korean Air operates 4 wide-body aircraft Boeing 777-300.
This aircraft is stretched version from original Boeing 777-200/ER.
Its operating empty weight with Rolls-Royce engines in typical tri-class layout is 343,300 lb (155.72 t) compared to 307,300 lb (139.38 t) for a similarly configured -200.
Boeing wanted to deliver 170 -300s by 2006 and to produce 28 per year by 2002, to replace Boeing 747 Classics, burning one-third less fuel with 40% lower maintenance costs.
The last -300 was delivered in 2006 while the longer-range -300ER started deliveries in 2004.
Boeing 777-300 Korean Air Aircraft Fleet Data and Registration Number
Korean Air Fleet Boeing 777-300 Cabin Interior Class Configuration and Seats Layout
Korean Air’s B777-300 aircraft is equipped with 338 seats and offers three classes of service: First, Prestige, and Economy.
First Class and Prestige Class seats are flat bed seats with 180 degree recline.
Seats in First Class are Sleeper flat bed seats and seats in Prestige Class are Prestige Sleeper flat bed seats.
All seats in this aircraft are fitted with AVOD entertainment and in-seat power ports.
The following rows may be used as reference: First Class are row 1; Prestige Class are rows 7-11; and Economy ends at row 63.
Seat Map and Seating Chart Boeing 777-300 Korean Air
Widebody aircraft Boeing 777-300 Korean Air with 3 cabin classes: First Class, Prestige (Business Class), and Economy Class.
Below you will find an interactive seat map of the aircraft cabin with marked drawbacks and features.
This seating chart will help you to find the best seats on the aircraft.
- The magnificent and comforting shades of Korea’s famous celadon color.
- 180° flat sleeper seat
- 17″ LCD monitor for superior quality display
- Enjoy privacy in a personal space that is almost enclosed
- Adjust to the most comfortable position at the simple touch of a button
- Adjustable lighting to suit your every need and mood
Prestige Business Class
- Abundant space between seats provides privacy and comfort
- 15.4″ LCD monitor for quality viewing
- Easy remote controls provide simple yet diverse functions
- Convenient and simple one-touch seat control
- Larger privacy partitions and adjustable personal reading lamp with adjustable brightness
The 20.1-inch wide seat with 74 inches of space between rows guarantees the best comfort and freedom during your flight.
The back support and footrest are fully adjustable and a one-touch button offers convenience and freedom to change seat positions to suit your needs.
A 15.4-inch LCD monitor and great audio and video on demand choice, providing a variety in in-flight entertainment.
- Ergonomically designed seats to enjoy a comfortable flight
- A wide seat of 18.1 inch with a maximum of 34 inch space in between is equipped with a back rest that can be reclined up to 118 degrees.
- Every seat has a 10.6 inch LCD screen and the most advanced AVOD(Audio & Video on Demand) providing a variety of in-flight entertainment.
The new 18-inch wide seat with sliding cushion and 118-degree reclining back support offers exceptional comfort unlike any other economy-class seat.
Boeing 777-300 Korean Air Aircraft Fleet Inflight Amenities and On-Board Services Information
- Audio. Korean Air offers audio selections in all classes of service with Audio and Video onDemand.
- Video. This aircraft offers personal seatback Audio and Video onDemand TV’s in both classes on service. AVOD allows passengers to select any channel at any time. First Class seats are equipped with a 10.4-inch LCD monitor, Prestige Class seats are equipped with a 15.4-inch LCD monitor, and Economy Class seats are equipped with a 10.6-inch LCD monitor.
- AC Power. All First and Prestige Class seats as well as every 2-4 Economy class seats have a 110v AC power port. An adapter is not required.
- Food. On all international flights, complimentary beverage and meal service is offered in all classes.
Korean Air Aircraft Fleet Wide-Body Boeing 777-300 Images Gallery
Thanks to visiting AirlinesFleet.com and read article : Korean Air Fleet Boeing 777-300 Details and Pictures.