Korean Air Fleet Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner Details and Pictures. Currently, Korean Air operates 10 brand new wide-body aircraft Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner.
Korean Air configured their B787-9 Dreamliner with 269 seats in Prestige Business and Economy Class.
On July 8, 2014, Launch customer Air New Zealand took its first 787-9, in a distinctive black livery in a ceremony at Paine Field.
Its first commercial flight was from Auckland to Sydney on August 9, 2014.
The 787-9 was to begin commercial service with All Nippon Airways on August 7, 2014.
United Airlines was to start the longest nonstop scheduled 787 service between Los Angeles and Melbourne in October 2014.
Air China started a 787-9 route between Beijing and Chengdu in May 2016.
Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner Korean Air Aircraft Fleet Data and Registration Number
|Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner||HL7206|
|Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner||HL7207|
|Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner||HL7208|
|Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner||HL7209|
|Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner||HL8081|
|Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner||HL8082|
|Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner||HL8083|
|Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner||HL8084|
|Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner||HL8085|
|Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner||HL8345|
Korean Air Fleet Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner Cabin Interior Class Configuration and Seats Layout
Korean’s 787-9 Dreamliner aircraft is one of the most technologically advanced aircraft flying.
These aircraft are generally used on international long haul routes.
Prestige Business, and Economy seating is available.
Prestige configured with 24 lie flat seats, and Economy is configured with 247 standard seats.
Korean Air’s 787-9 economy cabin is one of the most comfortable in the industry, thanks primarily to the generous pitch for standard seats (up to 34 inches).
Some airlines charge extra for that kind of legroom, but everyone gets it here.
Korean Air has 269 total seats, but only 24 in the premium cabins — so while the airline could easily add more economy passengers, it’s elected to maximize legroom instead.
Each economy seat has its own 10.6-inch touchscreen entertainment system.
Seat Map and Seating Chart Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner Korean Air
Widebody aircraft Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner Korean Air with 2 cabin classes: Prestige (Business Class), and Economy Class.
Below you will find an interactive seat map of the aircraft cabin with marked drawbacks and features.
This seating chart will help you to find the best seats on the aircraft.
Prestige Business Class
- Provides 75 inch of total personal space
- Easy aisle access without interference from other passengers
- Heightened sense of widened space regardless of the seat position
- Enlarged storage space for laptops or personal belongings
- Enlarged 17 inch LCD monitor
Even if there is a passenger sitting next to you or you are in the window seat, there is easy access to the aisle without disturbing anyone or you being disturbed.
75 inch private space ensures very comfortable space to relax and rest.
Complete privacy thanks to the higher partitions.
Enjoy the high-tech in-flight entertainment system with improved response time and the movie theater in the sky with even bigger 18 inch personal LCD monitor with higher resolution for minimized fatigue.
The 4.3 inch touch screen on the remote control not only allows you to control the monitor, but also offers you access to other functions with its multitasking system.
Designed to light only a selected area to reduce eye fatigue, the reading lamp is fully adjustable to provide light exactly where it’s needed.
Conveniently store your laptop and belongings in the personal storage.
The intuitive icons and user-friendly seat controls make it easy to find your most comfortable position.
- Comfortable and distinctive seats with up to 34″ seat pitch
- Efficiently designed with sliding cushions for easier reclining
- Headrest customized to adapt to a variety of positions
- 10.6″ LCD monitor at every seat
- Convenient tray tables with bi-folding and sliding features
- Personal coat hanger for each seat
The new 17.2-inch wide seat with sliding cushion and 118-degree reclining back support offers exceptional comfort unlike any other economy-class seat.
Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner Korean Air Aircraft Fleet Inflight Amenities and On-Board Services Information
- Audio. Korean Air offers audio selections in all classes of service with Audio and Video onDemand.
- Video. This aircraft offers personal seatback Audio and Video onDemand TV’s in all classes on service. AVOD allows passengers to select any channel at any time. First Class seats are equipped with a 23-inch LCD monitors, Prestige Class seats are equipped with a 15.4-inch LCD monitors, and Economy Class seats are equipped with a 10.6-inch LCD monitors.
- AC Power. Prestige Class seats have access to an AC power port. USB power ports for laptops, tablets, and mobiles are available at every seat.
- Food. On all international flights, complimentary beverage and meal service is offered in all classes.
Korean Air Aircraft Fleet Wide-Body Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner Images Gallery
Thanks to visiting AirlinesFleet.com and read article : Korean Air Fleet Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner Details and Pictures.