La Compagnie Fleet Airbus A321neo Details and Pictures. On current fleet, La Compagnie operates 2 narrow-body aircraft Airbus A321neo.
Since June 2019, La Compagnie is operating brand new Airbus A321neo planes for more comfort, innovation and fuel efficiency.
La Compagnie is the first airline in France to operate this new generation of aircraft that consumes 30% less fuel than our previous planes.
Unique and spacious, La Compagnie A321neo cabins are configured with just 76 seats arranged in 2×2 rows.
Passengers thus benefit from personalized service and extra personal space as well as a warm atmosphere thanks to the LED lighting.
With this A321neo, La Compagnie is an airline that is essentially revolutionizing transatlantic business class travel (though admittedly in very limited markets).
They’re making business class in markets like New York to Paris affordable in a way that it never has been before.
La Compagnie Fleet Airbus A320-200 Cabin Interior Class Configuration and Seats Layout
The La Compagnie Airbus A321neo version presented here represents an updated focus for the airline’s transatlantic Business Class service.
The cabin has been configured with 76 comfortable seats that transform into fully flat beds.
Additionally, the seats are arranged 2-2, include individual 15.7 inch inflight entertainment monitors, power sockets, USB power ports, reading lamps, compartments for personal items, and have access to complimentary Wi-Fi.
La Compagnie selected B/E Aerospace Diamond seats for their A321neos, which are fully flat seats.
The reason these seats are so efficient is because the footwell is underneath the seat in front, meaning that the amount of space needed per seat isn’t that great.
In these B/E Aerospace Diamond seats, there’s a storage compartment to the back right of the seat, which also has the headphone jack and USB outlet.
There was a permanent privacy partition between seats.
The seat controls were on the center panel, and were easy to use.
The tray table also extended out from the center armrest, and could be folded in half.
To the side of the center console was a literature pocket and the entertainment controller.
Underneath the entertainment monitor was both a small shelf as well as the footwell.
76 FULL FLAT SEATS
All seats recline to perfectly horizontal beds for maximum rest during the journey.
They have a length of 192cm in bed position and a thick, soft overlay.
Each is equipped with a reading lamp, compartments for personal items and electronics, an electrical outlet, headphone jack, and a pouch for documents.
For our customers’ comfort and well-being onboard, we provide anti-allergenic pillows, large soft covers, and a travel care amenity kit with Caudalie hydrating products included.
Each passenger has a 15.6-inch seat mounted screen display at their disposal.
It comes complete with a wide selection of movies, including classics, indie favorites and new releases, and expertly curated music.
Noise-cancelling headsets are also offered to passengers for total comfort.
All passengers have access to free, unlimited high-speed Wi-Fi during their flight from their personal devices.
They can access a portal of curated content such as newspapers, magazines, and a news channel.
There is even an e-shop offering exclusive sales of premium brands throughout the flight.
Seat Map and Seating Chart Airbus A321neo La Compagnie
Narrow-body aircraft Airbus A32neo La Compagnie has single business class cabin configuration with total only 76 seats.
Use airplane seat map to find which ones are more comfortable and which ones should be avoided.
Airbus A321neo La Compagnie Aircraft Fleet Inflight Amenities and On-Board Services Information
- Audio. A wide selection of music is offered for listening pleasure.
- Video. A 15.7 inch inflight entertainment monitor is available at each seat. Access to a variety of films and short video presentations is available for on demand viewing pleasure.
- AC Power. Power sockets and USB ports are available at every seat.
- WiFi. Free Wi-Fi access is provided by Viasat.
- Food. French gastronomy is featured on all flights. Fine wines, champagne, and a selection of other beverages are available during the flight. Meal service is tailored to each flight and is published monthly on the La Compagnie website. Descriptions follow: France to USA – Passengers may enjoy a four-course meal starting with an appetizer, progressing to a main course featuring two selections, a cheese plate, and ending with dessert. Light snacks are offered shortly before arrival. USA to France – Passengers are served a light snack at the start of the flight and a full breakfast prior to arrival in France. Passengers are encouraged, due the overnight flying time, to eat dinner prior to the flight in the Art & Lounge at the Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR). Light snacks are also offered throughout the flight. Passengers with dietary concerns may order a special meal at least 51 hours prior to departure. The special meals available may be found in the separate section here.
Airbus A321neo La Compagnie Aircraft Fleet Data and Registration Number
|F-HBUZ||Airbus A321neo||May 2019|
|F-HNCO||Airbus A321neo||Sep 2019|
La Compagnie Aircraft Fleet Narrow-Body Airbus A320-200 Images Gallery
Thanks to visiting AirlinesFleet.com and read article : La Compagnie Fleet Airbus A321neo Details and Pictures.