United Airlines Fleet Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner Details and Pictures. On current fleet, United Airlines operates 9 wide-body aircraft Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner with 5 more on orders.
Previously, United Airlines already flies smaller variant of the Dreamliner family, its Boeing 787-8 and 787-9.
The United Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner version presented here represents the most technologically advanced commercial aircraft operating in 2018.
The wide-body aircraft is used on United’s transcontinental US flights and international flights from the US.
United remains the only U.S. airline with Boeing 787-10s in its fleet, and is one of only a handful of carriers worldwide to operate the aircraft.
The 787-10 offers the same next-generation fuel efficiency and jetlag-fighting features as the smaller 787-8s and 787-9s, including quieter engines, better cabin pressurization and humidity for passenger comfort, lighting systems that help travelers adjust their circadian rhythms to new time zones faster, and larger windows to let in more natural light than conventional jets.
The 787-10 is the largest of the Dreamliner family – 18 feet longer than the 787-9 and 38 feet longer than the 787-8.
That enables it to carry 66 more passengers than the former, and up to 99 more passengers than the latter.
Interestingly enough, because it is bigger and can carry larger loads, the jet’s range is actually more limited than that of the 787-8 and 787-9.
However, it can still fly up to 7,300 miles or so, which puts many international long-haul routes well within its operating distance.
Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner United Airlines Aircraft Fleet Data and Registration Number
|N12003||Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner|
|N12004||Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner|
|N12005||Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner|
|N12006||Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner|
|N12010||Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner|
|N12012||Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner|
|N13013||Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner|
|N13014||Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner|
|N14001||Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner|
|N14011||Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner|
|N16008||Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner|
|N16009||Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner|
|N17002||Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner|
|N91007||Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner|
United Airlines Fleet Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner Cabin Interior Class Configuration and Seats Layout
United Airlines Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner is configured with 44 United Polaris open-suites, 21 recliner-style United Premium Plus seats, and 253 standard Economy Class seats which include 54 Economy Plus seats that feature additional legroom.
The United Polaris business class seats are laid out in a 1-2-1 configuration. As such, all seats offer direct-aisle access.
The seats have a standard seat pitch of 6’6″, a seat width of 20.5″, and a seat recline of 180°. Accordingly, they recline into lie-flat beds.
The seats in United Premium Plus, United Economy Plus, and United Economy have a seat pitch of 38″, 34″, and 31″, a seat width of 19″, 17.3″, and 17.3″, and a standard seat recline of 6″, 4″, and 3″, respectively.
They are laid out in a 2-3-2, 3-3-3, and 3-3-3 configuration.
All seats feature Wi-Fi, USB ports, and power outlets.
Additionally, they offer seatback on-demand and personal device IFE to ensure passengers are entertained during their journey.
The United 787-10’s cabin features lighting patterns that mimic sunrise and sunset, designed to help passengers fall asleep and wake up more adjusted after arriving in a new time zone.
United Airlines B787-10 Dreamliner Interior Specifications
|Interior elements||United Polaris®business class||United®Premium Plus||United Economy Plus®||United Economy®|
|Number of seats||44||21||54||199|
|Seat numbers||1A–11L||20A–2L||30A–34L, 42ABCJKL, 44DEF||35A–40L, 43ABCJKL, 44ABCJKL, 45A–60F|
|Exit rows/doors||Front of cabin and behind row 11||—||—||Behind row 40 and back of cabin|
|Standard seat pitch||6’6″ (198 cm) sleeping space||38″ (97 cm)||34″ (86 cm)||31″ (79 cm)|
|Standard seat recline||180°||6″ (15 cm)||4″ (10 cm)||3″ (7 cm)|
|Seat width||20.5″ (52 cm)||19″ (48.3 cm)||17.3″ (43.9 cm)||17.3” (43.9 cm)|
|Movable armrests||All aisle seats|
2, 4, 6, 8, 10
|All aisle seats||All aisle seats (except bulkhead)||All aisle seats|
|Entertainment||Seatback on-demand and personal device entertainment||Seatback on-demand and personal device entertainment||Seatback on-demand and personal device entertainment||Seatback on-demand and personal device entertainment|
|Fixed bassinets||1A, 1L||20AB, 20DEF, 20KL||30ABC, 30DEF, 30JKL, 44DEF||—|
Seat Map and Seating Chart Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner United Airlines
Wide-body aircraft Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner (78J) United Airlines has 4 classes on board (Polaris, Premium Plus, Economy Plus, Economy) with total of 318 seats.
Use airplane seat map to find which ones are more comfortable and which ones should be avoided.
The business-class section aboard United’s 787-10 consists of a single cabin with 44 seats.
The 11 rows are laid out in a 1 – 2 – 1 pattern so that each passenger has direct access to the aisle.
Each seat is 20.6 inches wide – slightly narrower than the Polaris seats aboard the airline’s 777-300ERs – and reclines to a fully flat bed up that is 78 inches long.
The seats on the sides of the plane are alternately closer to the window or to the aisle, with a wide armrest on one side and a narrow one on the other.
Those closer to the aisle have sizable privacy screens to limit intrusions.
Seats in the center section are alternately closer together or farther apart from one another depending on whether their narrow armrests are on the aisle side or in the middle.
Couples traveling together should appreciate the intimacy of the so-called “honeymoon” seats that are closer together and shielded from the aisle by their larger armrests.
Solo travelers should aim for the side seats, or the center ones that are separated from one another by the larger armrests.
Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner United Airlines Aircraft Fleet Inflight Amenities and On-Board Services Information
- Audio. Inflight entertainment is provided through United Private Screening. United Private Screening may be accessed through the inflight entertainment monitors at each seat or via streaming to your own personal device. A variety of genres of music are available for listening pleasure. You may check unitedprivatescreening.com to view what is available on your flight.
- Video. Inflight entertainment is provided through United Private Screening. United Private Screening may be accessed through the inflight entertainment monitors at each seat or via streaming to your own personal device. Several selections of films, television programs, games, and music videos are available for viewing pleasure.
- AC Power. 110V AC power outlets are available for use at each seat. Please note that power outlets are shared – two outlets per each three-seat section – in the Economy (including Economy Plus) cabin.
- Internet. Access to Wi-Fi is available on most flights. Several plans are available for purchase and service is provided on different carriers depending on area of coverage. More details are available in the Inflight Wi-Fi section on united.com.
- Food. A selection of complimentary non-alcoholic beverages and snacks are available on every flight. Wine, beer, and drinks containing alcohol are complimentary in Polaris and Premium Plus, however, a fee is charged per beverage in Economy (including Economy Plus). Complimentary full-service meals are served in Polaris, Premium Plus, Economy (including Economy Plus) depending on flight location, time of day, and length of flight. United Choice Menu Bistro on Board plus Snack Shop selections may be purchased in Economy (including Economy Plus) Class on domestic US flights depending on time of day and length of flight.
United Airlines Fleet Aircraft Wide-Body Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner Images Gallery
Thanks to visiting AirlinesFleet.com and read article : United Airlines Fleet Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner Details and Pictures.