United Airlines Fleet Airbus A319-100 Details and Pictures. United Airlines operates 67 narrow-body aircrafts Airbus A319-100. Airbus A319-100 is passenger flight for airlines of short and medium haul. United Airlines also placed order for other 34 aircraft Airbus A319-100. 14 aircraft to be acquired from China Southern Airlines and 20 aircraft to be acquired from 2020-2021. In 1990 Airbus Industry has started preliminary researches of 120-seats variant of Airbus A320 with shortened body. It assumed removal of three rows of the seats that was shown in identification code A320 M-7. Later the aircraft got the reference A319. Officially program of Airbus A319-100 construction began in the end of May 1992. Front-line creation began only in June 1993 when consortium was firmly sure of safe market for Airbus A319 on which the main competitors were American airplanes Boeing 737-300 and 737-500 and McDonald Douglas MD-87.
United Airlines Fleet Airbus A319-100 Cabin Specification and Class Configuration
|Interior elements||United First®||United Economy Plus®||United Economy®|
|Number of seats||8||42||78|
|Exit rows/doors||Front of cabin||Row 21||Back of cabin|
|Standard seat pitch||37″ (93 cm)||34″ (86 cm)||30″ (76 cm)|
|Standard seat recline||6″ (15 cm)||5″ (12 cm)||3″ (7 cm)|
|Seat width||19″ (48 cm – 50 cm)||17.7″ (44 cm)||17.7″ (43 cm – 44 cm)|
|Movable aisle armrests||–||Rows 8-21||Rows 22-35|
|Entertainment||Personal device entertainment||Personal device entertainment||Personal device entertainment|
United Airlines Fleet Narrow Body Aircraft Airbus A319-100 Seating Chart and Seat Maps Details
This Airbus A319 (319) seats 128 passengers and is primarily used on Domestic routes. This next-generation aircraft features a First Class cabin outfitted with 8 recliner seats. The Economy Plus cabin is outfitted with 42 seats and Economy Class features 78 seats. The Economy Cabin has been outfitted with Recaro’s slimline seats that according to United boasts an extra inch of knee-space and another half-inch more headroom.
Economy Plus is offered on this aircraft type. Economy Plus is not a separate class of service but is standard economy with up to 5 inches of extra legroom. These seats are located nearer to the front of the aircraft and passengers in this section will be served first. Charges for these seats will depend on routing and may be purchased at the of booking or check-in.
United is currently in the process of outfitting their fleet of A319s with power ports in First and Economy Plus. So, power ports may not be available on your specific flight. Please check with the airline to confirm.
Airbus A 319-100 has 128 seats divided into 3 classes: First Class, Economy Plus and Economy Class.
Behind the first class Economy Plus class is located. Economy plus consists of 7 seats per 6 seats on each. Passengers of the seats of the 7th row will take advantage of extra space for their legs due to the position of the bulkhead. As the tray tables are in the armrest, the width of these seats is reduced a little.
The seats of the 20th row are not reclining as exit row is located behind them.
The seats 21A and 21F are considered good seats as they have extra legroom due to the exit row located in front.
Economy class may transport 78 standard seats. The seats are located in 13 rows and have 3-3 configuration.
The only disadvantage of the seats 34C and 34D is close location of the lavatories and galleys.
The seats of the 35th row are considered bad seats as they do not recline and other passengers and crew members are often passing by.
United Airlines Fleet Narrow Body Aircraft Airbus A319-100 Inflight Amenities Information
- AC Power. Individual 110v power ports are available in First. In Economy Plus, 110v power ports are shared between seats.
- Internet. On all A319s United Airlines offers internet service for domestic US flights. Connectivity is available for laptops or mobile devices. The service is available once the aircraft reaches 10,000 feet cruising altitude. Click here for more information.
- Food.Non-alcoholic beverages are complimentary. Alcoholic beverages can be purchased in Economy and are free of charge in Premium Cabins (First/Business). Premium alcohol is also available on select flights for purchase.
- Premium Cabins: offered snacks on flights under 2.5 hours, offered full meal service with on flights 2.5 hours and longer
- Economy Class: Snack Shop and Bistro on Board offerings available for purchase on most flights, complementary meals/snacks are available on Caribbean, select Latin America, trans-Atlantic, trans-Pacific (excluding continental U.S. to/from Hawaii), intra-Pacific, Micronesia, and South American flights
United Airlines Fleet Narrow Body Single Aisle Aircraft Airbus A319-100 Images Gallery
Thanks to visiting AirlinesFleet.com and read article : United Airlines Fleet Airbus A319-100 Details and Pictures.