WestJet Fleet Boeing 767-300ERW Details and Pictures. Currently, WestJet operated 4 wide-body long range aircraft Boeing 767-300ERW. WestJet operates the Boeing 767-300ER version of Boeing 767-300 airplane. So, these airplane has longer flying range and also has winglets that improve fuel efficiency. The ER is extended range, meaning it has increased fuel and therefore range capabilities and finally, the W indicates that these aircraft are outfitted with winglets which improve the fuel efficiency of the aircraft
Boeing 767-300ERW WestJet Aircraft Fleet Data and Registration Number
|Aircraft Type||Reg||Airline||Config||Delivered||Prev. Reg||Fleet Number|
|Boeing 767-300ERW||C-FOGT||WestJet||W24Y238||Apr 2016||N304BC||673|
|Boeing 767-300ERW||C-FOGJ||WestJet||W24Y238||Oct 2015||N324BC||671|
|Boeing 767-300ERW||C-FWAD||WestJet||W24Y238||Jan 2016||N326BC||672|
|Boeing 767-300ERW||C-GOGN||WestJet||W24Y238||Dec 2015||N328BC||670|
WestJet Fleet Boeing 767-300ERW Cabin Interior Class Configuration and Seats Layout
This WestJet Boeing 767-300ERW aircraft is outfitted 262 seats, 24 of which are classified as ‘Plus’ seats – which offer 7 inches of additional pitch. These seats are located in the first four rows of the aircraft. Passengers seated in Plus will get advance boarding, first access to overhead luggage bins and complimentary food and beverages (selections vary). In addition, the Plus fare offers passengers priority screening (at available airports) and the ability to change or cancel flights for no fee.
The ER is extended range, meaning it has increased fuel and therefore range capabilities and finally, the W indicates that these aircraft are outfitted with winglets which improve the fuel efficiency of the aircraft
Boeing 767-300ERW WestJet Aircraft Interior Configuration and Technical Characteristics
|Engine||General Electric CF6-80C2B6|
|Standard seat pitch||31 in./79 cm|
|Premium seat pitch||38 in./96.5 cm|
|Lavatories||7 (two at the front, three mid cabin and two at the back of the aircraft)|
|Cruise speed||530 mph/850 kmph/460 knots|
|Maximum altitude||43,000 ft./13,100 m|
|Range||5,903 mi./9,500 km|
|Wingspan||167 ft./50.9 m|
|Length||180 ft. 3 in./54.9 m|
|Tail height||52 ft./15.8 m|
|Cargo container dimensions||WestJet preloads items into a container, then loads the container into the aircraft cargo compartment.Containers measure 64 in. (162.4 cm) in height, while depth and width vary by container.|
Unique characteristics of the WestJet Boeing 767-300ERW
767-300ERW – what it really means
- ER stands for extended range, meaning it has increased fuel range and capabilities, while the W indicates that these aircraft are outfitted with winglets which improve the aircraft’s fuel efficiency
Premium fare – Same great service, extra benefits.
While seated in Premium on our 767-300, our guests enjoy:
- Bottled water upon boarding and a pre-departure drink
- Premium meal selection, including hot entrée. View this month’s menu.
- All beverages, including beer, wine and spirits
- Amenity kit
- Hot towel service
Seat Map and Seating Chart WestJet Boeing 767-300ERW
First 4 rows of seats represent seats of economy plus class. These seats have 2-2-2 configuration. So, there are 24 recliner seats here that have 8 inches recline.
All the seats here have 4-8 inches higher pitch than the pitch of the economy class seats.
Passengers of the seats of the 1st row will feel comfortable thanks to extra legroom provided by the exit row located in front. However, as the tray tables are built-in the armrests the width of these seats is reduced a little. Also, these seats have no floor storage during take-off and landing. The noise from the galley and lavatories located in front may cause discomfort to passengers of these seats.
Economy class may transport 238 passengers. Most of these seats have 2-3-2 configuration.
The best seats of the economy class are considered the seats 5AC, 5HK and 6DEF thanks to additional space for passengers’ legs.
Limited recline and location of the lavatories behind are the main disadvantages of the seats of the 16th row.
Thanks to the exit rows located in front the seats of the 17th and 18th rows offer extra legroom. But at the same time other passengers tend to congregate in the area of these seats while waiting to use lavatories and thus causing discomfort to passengers of these seats. Also these seats have no floor storage during take-off and landing.
Proximity of the lavatories and galleys will cause inconvenience to passengers of the seats 38AC, 38HK, 39D, 39F and 40DEF. In addition limited recline makes the seats 38AC, 38HK and 40DEF bad seats.
Boeing 767-300ERW WestJet Aircraft Fleet Inflight Amenities Information
- Video. All of the 767-300ERW aircraft are equipped with WestJet Connect, a wireless streaming server with access to over 500 hours of free movies and television episodes, as well as, 3 channels of free live streaming TV and connection to the Internet (a paid service from $4.99 to $16.09) More Information
- AC Power. Plus Class passengers only have AC power port access. WestJet provides a direct USB port at every seat.
- Internet. WestJet allows flyers to purchase a Flight Pass – in order to use Wi-Fi. Flight Passes are good for a single flight
- Non-alcoholic beverage service is complimentary. Alcoholic beverages can be purchased for $6.50. On most nonstop flights over 1 hour and 40 minutes, snacks can be purchased through Westjet’s Buy on Board program. View Menu
WestJet Aircraft Fleet Wide-Body Boeing 767-300ERW Images Gallery
Thanks to visiting AirlinesFleet.com and read article : WestJet Fleet Boeing 767-300ERW Details and Pictures.