American Airlines Fleet Airbus A330-300 Details and Pictures. American Airlines operates 9 aircrafts fleet Airbus A330-300. Similar with the A330-200, this aircraft is used almost exclusively for flights to and from the United States and Europe.
Long-range aircraft Airbus A330-300 became the base model of the family of twin-engine long-range airplanes Airbus A330, developed by European concern Airbus in the end of 1980th.
In the airplane’s construction elongated body of earlier Airbus A300 model and the cabin of Airbus A320 were used.
Airbus A330-300 American Airlines Fleet Data and Registration Number
American Airlines Airbus A330-300 Seating Chart and Class Configuration Details Overview
This configuration of American Airlines fleet wide body Airbus A330-300 is divided into two classes with total amount of 291 seats: Business class with 28 seats and Economy class of 263 seats.
This configuration features 28 Business Class open suites and 263 standard Economy Class-style seats in the Main Cabin.
In the Main Cabin, beware under-seat storage and legroom is limited for all seats, especially the A,C,F,H seats, due to the presence of equipment boxes.
|Class||Seat count||Seat pitch||Seat width||Wi-Fi||Entertainment||Power|
|Main Cabin Extra||16||Bulkhead||17.8″||available||Seatback screen||available|
|Main Cabin||247||31 – 33″||16.3 – 17.8″||available||Seatback screen||available|
Seat Map Plan Airbus A330-300 American Airlines
This configuration of Airbus A330 is divided into two classes with total amount of 291 seats: Business class with 28 seats and Economy class of 263 seats.
All the seats of business class are standard, but the seats of the 1st and 7th row (the last row of Business class) have some warnings.
More specifically, these seats are located near lavatories and galleys and this fact may cause inconvenience for passengers seating in these rows.
The first row of Economy class (the seats of the 8th row) are good seats with some remarks. They are good because they provide extra room for passengers’ legs.
But they are also located close to WC and galleys and this may disturb passengers of these seats as there always will gather other passengers of the Airbus A330-300. The same thing applies to the seats of the 25th row.
The seats 12A and 12H are considered bad seats as they don’t have a window.
The seats from 24A to 24H are also bad as behind them bulkhead is located what makes these seats either less reclining or not reclining at all.
Proximity of lavatories may be also annoying. The seats 40A, 40B, 40G and 40H as well as the seats 41C, 41D and 41F have similar disadvantages.
Seats 37C, 37D and 37F have less space for passengers’ legs and the armrest of these seats is immovable as the tray tables are built into them. This fact reduces the width of the seats.
American Airlines Wide Body Airbus A330-300 In-flight amenities Information
- Audio. Audio Video on Demand (AVOD) is available on this aircraft with a selection of audio programming. Noise cancelling earphones are available to Business Class passengers.
- Video. Audio Video on Demand (AVOD) is available on this aircraft with a selection of movies, short programs and television series.
- AC Power. There are AC Power and USB ports at every Business seat. Most aircraft feature one power port for every two seats in Economy however, on some aircraft, only USB power is available.
- Internet. No WiFi on AA A330-300’s
- Food. Non-alcoholic beverages are complimentary on all flights. Alcoholic beverages are complimentary in First, Business, Premium Economy, and in the Main Cabin on certain long-haul international flights.Food service depends on route, length of flight, and time of day. First, Business, and Premium Economy passengers are offered premium dining. Main Cabin passengers on long-haul international and certain US transcontinental flights are offered complimentary multi-course meals. Sandwiches, wraps, and snack boxes are available for purchase in the Main Cabin on other flights (US domestic, Canada, Caribbean, and Mexico). Additional information for each class is available in the “Travel Information / During your flight” section on aa.com.
American Airlines Fleet Wide Body Aircraft Airbus A330-300 Images Gallery
Thanks to visiting AirlinesFleet.com and read article : American Airlines Fleet Airbus A330-300 Details and Pictures.