Delta Air Lines Airbus A350-900 Details and Pictures. Delta Air Lines operates 13 aircrafts Airbus A350-900, and 11 are still on order deliveries through 2022.
Delta operated long range wide body aircraft Airbus A350-900 on international routes, and mainly to Asia.
Airbus A350-900 is airplane with enhanced comfort, smooth flight and is able to fly on big distances and less fuel consumption.
Airbus A350-900 is modern aircraft, and head to head with Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner.
Delta Air Lines Airbus A350-900 Fleet Aircraft Registration Number and Ages
|Aircraft Type||Reg||Delivered||Fleet Number|
|Airbus A350-941||N501DN||Jul 2017||3501|
|Airbus A350-941||N502DN||Aug 2017||3502|
|Airbus A350-941||N503DN||Oct 2017||3503|
|Airbus A350-941||N504DN||Nov 2017||3504|
|Airbus A350-941||N505DN||Dec 2017||3505|
|Airbus A350-941||N506DN||Dec 2017||3506|
|Airbus A350-941||N507DN||Feb 2018||3507|
|Airbus A350-941||N508DN||Mar 2018||3508|
|Airbus A350-941||N509DN||Apr 2018||3509|
|Airbus A350-941||N510DN||May 2018||3510|
|Airbus A350-941||N511DN||Jun 2018||3511|
|Airbus A350-941||N512DN||Jan 2019||3512|
|Airbus A350-941||N513DZ||Feb 2019||3513|
Delta Air Lines Airbus A350-900 Seating Chart and Class Configuration Details Overview
The Delta Airlines Airbus A350-900 (359) seats 306 passengers and is primarily used on International routes.
This aircraft features 32 Delta One suites with flat-bed seats, 48 Delta Premium Select seats, and 226 Economy Class seats.
First 9 rows consist of 32 open suites. These seats are seats of Delta One type.
The seats of the 1st row are standard but have such a disadvantage as close location of the lavatories in front.
Close location of the lavatories and galley may also cause discomfort to passengers of the seats 9B and 9C.
Behind the seats of Delta One type 6 rows of Delta Premium Select seats are located. These seats have 2-4-2 configuration.
The seats of the 20th row are considered the best seats of this type because passengers of these seats will be able to take advantage of extra space for their legs.
However, these seats have no floor storage during take-off and landing and are a little reduced in width due to built-in entertainment displays in the armrests.
Economy class offers 226 seats that are divided into 2 sections.
First section consists of 10 rows of seats that have 3-3-3 configuration.
Passengers of the seats of the 30th row will feel comfortable thanks to additional space for their legs.
Among disadvantages of these seats: reduced width because the tray tables are in the armrests and lack of floor storage during take-off and landing.
The only disadvantage of the seats of the 39th row is location of the lavatories behind.
Behind exit row second section of economy class seats is located.
There are16 rows of seats here: 14 rows have 3-3-3 configuration, 1 row has 2-3- configuration and 1 row with 3 seats.
Thanks to the exit row located in front the seats of the 40th row offer extra legroom.
At the same time other passengers tend to congregate in the area of these seats while waiting to use lavatories causing discomfort to passengers.
Also, these seats have no floor storage during take-off and landing and have slightly reduced width.
Delta Air Lines Wide Body Airbus A350-900 In-flight amenities Information
- Audio. This aircraft features AVOD (Audio and Video OnDemand) for among all classes. This includes access to over 4100 MP3s and radio stations. You can bring your own single-prong headphones or purchase them onboard.
- Video. This aircraft features AVOD (Audio and Video OnDemand) among all classes. This includes access to several HBO movies and over 18 satellite networks and dozens of games.You can bring your own single-prong headphones or purchase them onboard.
- AC Power. All seats features regular AC power in every seat. All seats feature a USB connection in your personal inseat entertainment system. Allowing you to charge multiple ellectronic devices inflight.
- Internet. Delta Airlines offers access to the internet using Gogo service. Connectivity is available for laptops and mobile devices. Access is available once the aircraft reaches 10,000 feet cruising altitude. More information on the service and its pricing options is listed here.
- Non-alcoholic beverages are complimentary. Alcoholic beverages can be purchased in Economy and are free of charge in Delta One and Delta Premium Select.
- International flights and select flights to Alaska and Hawaii longer than five hours: All passengers are offered complimentary meal service. Economy passengers receive one complimentary alcoholic drink with meal.
Delta Air Lines Fleet Wide Body Airbus A350-900 Aircraft Images Gallery
Thanks to visiting AirlinesFleet.com and read article : Delta Air Lines Fleet Airbus A350-900 Details and Pictures.