Delta Air Lines Fleet Airbus A321-200 Details and Pictures. Delta Airlines operates 52 aircrafts Airbus A321-200, and there’s 74 on orders deliveries through 2021. Delta Air Lines placed more orders on Airbus A321-200 to replacing McDonnell Douglas MD-88, MD-90 and older Boeing 757-200. Passenger airplane Airbus A321-200 is the further modification of the aircraft A320. That is why during construction of Airbus A321 configuration of the engines, systems and equipment was adopted from A320 model. Increasing the body almost by 7 meters allowed installation of additional fuel tank and also increase the number of transported passengers. In such a way Airbus A321-200 became a decent continuation of the well-proven series of airplanes A320. Decision was taken to assemble the airplanes at the Hamburg factory.
Delta Air Lines Airbus A321-200 Fleet Aircraft Registration Number and Ages
|Airbus A321-200||N312DN||0.8 years|
Delta Air Lines Airbus A321-200 Seating Chart and Class Configuration Details Overview
Delta Airbus A321-200 accommodate 192 passengers in three classes: first class, economy class and delta comfort+ . This aircraft features 20 First Class recliner seats, 29 Delta Comfort+ seats, and 143 standard Economy seats.
First class offers 20 reclining seats that are located in the first 5 rows per 4 seats in each. All these seats are standard only close location to the galley and lavatory may cause discomfort to passengers of the seats of the 1st row.
The next 5 rows, i.e. the rows 10-14 contain seats of delta comfort plus class. First 3 rows of seats have 3-3 configuration. Because of the position of the bulkhead the seats of the 10th row have limited space for passengers’ legs.
Due to the exit row located behind the seats of the 12th row are less reclining than standard. Missing windows make the seats 12A and 12F bad seats.
Passengers of the 13th row will take advantage of extra legroom. These sears are considered the best seats. Thanks to missing seat in front the seat 14D offers extra legroom but has no floor storage.
Economy class offers 143 standard seats that are divided into two sections.
First section of economy class seats has 11 rows of seats: 10 of them have 3-3 configuration and the last row of the section offer 3 seats.
Delta Air Lines Narrow Body Airbus A321-200 In-flight amenities Information
- Audio. Delta offers in-seat personal audio and video onDemand (AVOD) and live satellite TV options.
- Video. Delta offers in-seat personal audio and video onDemand (AVOD) and live satellite TV options.
- AC Power. All seats feature a standard 110V AC power port. All seats feature a standard USB port.
- Internet. Delta Airlines offers access to the internet using Gogo service. Connectivity is available for laptops and mobile devices. Access is available once the aircraft reaches 10,000 feet cruising altitude. More information on the service and its pricing options is listed here.
- Non-alcoholic beverages are complimentary. Alcoholic beverages can be purchased for $7 in economy and are free of charge in First Class. Depending on the flight time, a small snack may also be offered.
- Full meals may be offered in first class on flights longer than 900 miles.
Delta Air Lines Fleet Single Aisle Narrow Body Airbus A321-200 Aircraft Images Gallery
Thanks to visiting AirlinesFleet.com and read article : Delta Air Lines Fleet Airbus A321-200 Details and Pictures.