Delta Air Lines Fleet Airbus A330-300 Details and Pictures. Delta Air Lines operates 31 long range wide body aircraft Airbus A330-300 and primarily used on International routes.
Airbus A330-300 is the first airplane of A330 family series. Its shortened version A330-200 was launched later. Airbus A330-300 is the biggest two-engine Airbus airplane.
In accordance with Company policy the aircraft has many common parts with other Airbus airplanes including the cabin and steering system with similar airplanes of A320 series.
Delta Air Lines Airbus A330-300 Fleet Aircraft Registration Number and Ages
Delta Air Lines Airbus A330-300 Seating Chart and Class Configuration Details Overview
This Airbus A330-300 (333) seats 293 passengers and is primarily used on International routes.
This next-generation aircraft features 34 flat-bed Delta One seats, 40 Delta Comfort+ seats, and 219 Economy seats.
Business Elite class has 34 flat bed seats.
All the seats here are standard but close location of the seats 1C and 1G to the lavatories and of the seats of 9th row to the galleys may be bothersome.
Also the seats 9A and 9Jhave misaligned windows.
Another class that includes 32 seats is Economy Comfort.
The seats are located here in 4 rows that have 2-4-2 configuration.
Because of the bulkhead there is less legroom for passengers of the seats 10A, 10B and 10H, 10J.
Passengers of these seats as well as passengers of the seats 10C, 10D, 10F and 10G may feel discomfort due to proximity of the galleys.
But passengers of the seats 10C, 10D, 10F and 10G may take advantage of extra legroom.
The seats 13A and 13J have no windows.
Economy class may accommodate 227 seats.
The seat 25A may have restricted legroom because of the equipment box located here.
The seats from 25B to 25H and the seats of the 6th row are located close to the lavatories and this fact may cause inconvenience to passengers of these seats.
Also the seats 25C, 25D, 25F and 25G may have limited recline.
The seats 27A, 27B, 27C, 27G, 27H and 27J have extra space for passengers legs due to the emergency exit located in front but close location to the lavatories may be bothersome.
These seats are reserved for Medallion members that may choose them while booking the tickets or afterwards.
These seats may be given to other passengers at time of check-in if available. The seats 27D and 27F may have limited recline.
The seat 38G is standard but as there is no seat behind other passengers tend to bump into it.
Passengers of the seats 42B, 42C, 42F and 42H as well as of the seats of the last 43rd row may feel discomfort because of the close location of lavatories and galleys.
Also the seats 43C, 43D and 43F have limited recline.
Delta Air Lines Wide Body Airbus A330-300 In-flight amenities Information
- Audio. This aircraft features AVOD (Audio and Video OnDemand) for among all classes. This includes access to over 4100 MP3s and radio stations. You can bring your own single-prong headphones or purchase them onboard for $2.
- Video. This aircraft features AVOD (Audio and Video OnDemand) among all classes. This includes access to several HBO movies and over 18 satellite networks and dozens of games.You can bring your own single-prong headphones or purchase them onboard for $2.
- AC Power. Delta One features regular AC power in every seat. Rows 10-19 also have AC power ports available.Delta One, Delta Comfort+, and a few selected seats in Economy Class feature a USB connection in your personal inseat entertainment system. Allowing you to charge multiple ellectronic devices inflight.
- Internet. Delta Airlines offers access to the internet using Gogo service. Connectivity is available for laptops and mobile devices. Access is available once the aircraft reaches 10,000 feet cruising altitude. More information on the service and its pricing options is listed here.
- Non-alcoholic beverages are complimentary. Alcoholic beverages can be purchased for $7 in economy and are free of charge in Delta One and Delta Comfort+.
- International flights and select flights to Alaska and Hawaii longer than five hours: All passengers are offered complimentary meal service. Economy passengers receive one complimentary alcoholic drink with meal.
Delta Air Lines Fleet Wide Body Airbus A330-300 Aircraft Images Gallery
Thanks to visiting AirlinesFleet.com and read article : Delta Air Lines Fleet Airbus A330-300 Details and Pictures.